Monday, August 23, 2010

Need a man's advice: do you think my ex's problems at school are a result of our breakup?

I am a senior in high school and my entire junior year, I was dating this guy. It was the most serious relationship I've ever had, and we were each others first loves. He was kind of a ';schoolboy'; and he got mad if I didn't go to school or if I got high or drunk. So during our relationship, I didn't do any of those things for him. We broke up because we were kindof suffocating each other with jealousy. He was actually the one who broke up with me. Our breakup was pretty dramatic, and after it happened he started skipping 2-3 days out of the week. He also started doing drugs. He would do things to get me jealous and he even made another myspace and added me as a girl, but I realized he was behind it so I deleted it. He had a new girlfriend but for a long time he continued playing games with me, acting like he still loved me but then pulling away. To be honest,I did the same thing without realizing till later. People kept telling me that he would talk about me and so I approached him about it twice and he finally stopped. Anyways, I cut him off totally for a few months and things got better. Now, we're both in relationships, but we remain friends. A few weeks ago I didn't want to go home so I stayed the night at his house and we just talked and listened to music. Then we ended up getting really drunk and we didn't do anything sexual but we fell asleep holding each other. But anyway, he still skips but now it's almost every day, and he's not going to graduate on time. %26amp; now I realized that I too skip a lot(not as much as he does though) and I might not graduate on time either! Although I am doing what needs to be done to graduate, while he just stopped coming to school.





Do you think it has something to do with what went on between us, or do we just both have similar problems?





PS: people have said that it seems like he's trying to deal with our break up through drugs because he still loves me, but I'm not sure because he seems like he really cares about his girlfriend.





%26amp; No, I'm not into drugs anymore. Just him. So please don't be rude.Need a man's advice: do you think my ex's problems at school are a result of our breakup?
well i think he still loves you and he is trying to cover it up so if u still like him ask him out ur self and see what he saysNeed a man's advice: do you think my ex's problems at school are a result of our breakup?
You cut him off totally and things got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment