Monday, August 23, 2010

In need of man love advice?

Alright, so Ive been talking to this guy I ve had a mad crush on for about a month, he passed by my job a few nights ago, then actually called up to my job, to say ';hi'; then yesterday he called me on my cell phone, and we talked for over four hours, and the first thing he says during the conversation is..';So how do you feel about me'; ';Do you see me as your man,boyfriend, husband, friend';, and I told him I have to go out with him and see first, and he says well I'm not really looking for a relationship, but If I'm around a woman and she makes me happy then I'm all for it, I just dont like when a woman pressures me'; I said Okay well no one is putting any pressure on you'; and the thing is he always bring this up to me during our conversation..when I never even bring it up,then he bring it up again, 'So how do you feel about me'; later on during the conversation, I tell him again, we need to go out and feel each other vibe, and then hes like ';Oh well lets go out tonight';then..and I ask him what kind of music like, and he names every artist that I like..what is the deal?Why is asking me this question so fast??And on his facebook page, he deleted content with some of his female friends had sent him hugs and stuff, and whenver a female leaves a photo comment he never responds...I dont get this guyIn need of man love advice?
To be honest I think he's trying to create his facebook to scream AVAILABLE yet he seems like oen of those men who would be controlling in a relationship and want everything their way. He shows that he is uinto you so thats a good sign but if he's going to be that neurotic even about his facebook maybe you should consider if he's really worth your time. Hope this helps,


Jessica:.:...

No comments:

Post a Comment