Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need a man's advice on this...?

LOL Back again.


Some old coworkers and I went out last Saturday and had a great time. I feel bad that I don't keep contact with them as much as before since some of them still work at my old job. This one guy I want to keep in touch with him. He is really nice, cute and I want to go to an outing with him. The only problems are I work mornings and close in the evening, while he works evenings and closes in the morning. We both work fulltime and plan on going back to school in Jan, AND did I mention we are both shy?


We started talking alot around FIFA and took our breaks together and talk about current things...





Guys... I need your help. How do I make an effort to keep in touch with him without coming off as weird or making the wrong mistakes?Need a man's advice on this...?
E-mail, text messages, phone calls (although not all at the same time lol). Im sure you e-mail, text and call your friends so it wouldnt be anything out of the ordinary would it? Just treat him like you treat your friends and who knows, something might happen one day, but you need to communicate coz he's not gonna wake up one day and just think ';I need to call Sam to ask her out now'; (took a guess that Sam was your name lol)Need a man's advice on this...?
Just keep in touch with him. People do that all the time and from what I've seen, they don't get weirded out by it. I keep in touch with people I don't see very often; I call them about couple months or so, just to keep communication alive. But, you like this guy; well, in that case you will just have to get over your shyness, and keeping in touch will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment