Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need a mans opinion about dating advice?

Can guys handel this?as usual it involves a man hes my best friend in the world and my ex boy friend we broke up because he goes to school in missouri and I live in texas and we are dating other people. can a guy handle that my best friend is my ex lover?


and if you cant deal can you explain why





To clarify my best friend is my ex lover not that my best friend took my ex loverI need a mans opinion about dating advice?
A guy can handle it, well I can. I'm not sure about everyone else. I do get annoyed at times when they tell me about their old lovers and everything, but other than that I can handle it. If that's what your asking.





hope I helped


=)I need a mans opinion about dating advice?
No guy is ever going to be comfortable with a situation like this. However, given that the two of you are so far apart your boyfriend could probably accept it (I would, reluctantly). You can never ever visit each other though and whatever you do don't refer to him as your best friend when you're talking to your boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment