Saturday, August 21, 2010

A single male 24 years old man need some advice.?

I am a single male 24 years old. I am trying to get back into the dating scene. I need some advice about where is the best place to meet women. I tend to be shy. I am tried of the bar scene. Has anybody ever tried speed dating and or online dating? If so was your experience good or bad. I have been thinking about joining a gym.A single male 24 years old man need some advice.?
Joining a gym isn't great for meeting women. Not if that's your reason for doing it.





If you wanna work out, and you go work out, you'll meet women... but if you're going to meet women, you're not gonna do well.





Speed dating looks fun, I've never done it. And online dating is a sad sort of process. I don't endorse it.





Just get out into the world. A lot of it is geographical. If you live in a busy city, you have so many options. Museums are great actually. And you meet a better class of people than you would at a bar.A single male 24 years old man need some advice.?
Don't do the dodgy sites or speed dating... my guess is gym... or join a local group or something to meet new people.





Good luck!
join a group or club that interests you to maybe meet a woman with similar interests.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment