Monday, August 23, 2010

OK, really would like a man's advice on what he really means.... but woman can sometimes just tell it like...

it is so... here we go. I was with this guy for about 5 months and we were soooo happy together. He had 2 kids and I have 2 kids and we were supposed to move in together and everything. Well one day out of the blue he says he has guilt over spending time with my kids when his are gone and then feels guilty for spending time with all of them together. Which leave no time for us except the weekends that neither of us have kids. He broke it off, I was heartbroken. He was recently divorced and I understood as much as I could. Its been a almost a year now and we've started doing things together but I couldn't hold my feelings in any longer and I had to know if he loved me still or if I was just someone to take out and have fun with and of course sleep with. He said he didn't know how he felt??? What does that mean, I love him deeply and I can't imagine my life without him again but should I get out now or give it some time??? I love his girls deeply too. Please HELP!!OK, really would like a man's advice on what he really means.... but woman can sometimes just tell it like...
You weren't too specific, but you say he's recently divorced. It takes time to reconstitute ones individual personality after a deep or long relationship. Only the individual knows if they're there or not.





I think you guys jumped the gun a little bit. He might be only now getting to the point where he's not trying to replace his family but to build a new one. The smoking crater of his previous life might still be burned into his retinas. Now, he's dealing with the fact that relationships (even supposedly solid ones) can be painfully transient. This is a big thing to handle. He might need time and space to come to terms with a new blended family and the possibility that it can end again.





Now YOUR decision is whether or not he's worth the wait. I'm just telling you that it takes time. Only you can decide if he's moving toward your way of thinking or not.





Personally, this might be a good thing. If he takes the time he needs, your relationship will benefit from it down the road. He will be more ready to commit more deeply and so will you.





Better that than to think you've ';set the hook'; and have him wiggle off later and crush you.OK, really would like a man's advice on what he really means.... but woman can sometimes just tell it like...
imcbuilde has the best answer.
no clue





sorry, its a totally foreign situation to me





I don't have any kids and never dated anyone who did
He's seeing you, sleeping with you, and he just told you he doesn't know how he feels.





Think about it. Then think about it again.





There are other nice guys out there who will love you and your kids.





Best of luck-
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment