Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice from a REAL man!?

So, I don't have trouble talking to my boyfriend, but sometimes I feel like I talk too much about my interests rather than his. It's almost become a habit. So, I was wondering if I could have some suggestions on what you like to talk to you girlfriend's about. Or better yet, when your girls talk to you, what are some conversations they have with you that really impress you?


Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!I need advice from a REAL man!?
I usually don't like to talk to a girl about myself. I try to keep it more about her. Guys don't like to talk as much as you girls do we aren't as good at it. So if you don't keep talking the conversation will end. Also if he wanted to talk about things he is interested in he would talk to guys about it. We like girls because they are girls (i do anyway) talk about whatever you want, trying to talk about football or something isn't natural for you so it won't work. Be yourself!!





Almost forgot compliments go a loonngg way with us. We love them!! so a good compliment gives you a good hour or so of our attention.I need advice from a REAL man!?
We men like girls to talk about everything. Just like girls to girls talk about almost everything. It is not the topic, though we males are a lot less inclined to get enthusiastic when the conversation regards appearances of girl x, or y or z. Those silly themes that you girls center your life on are just super boring. But at the same time it is not relay the theme, topic or get us bored to the extreme. It is really a question of attitude. First rule, maybe the sole rule, is for you to learn that there are other pronouns in addition to ';I'; or ';Me';. That there are other more interesting ways to talk than in first person singular. In a summary phrase: learn kind of ';you attitude';. Think what you would like if you were him. Get some perspective. Do not try so much to sell yourself. The best way to make yourself the center of his life is moving him to think that HE is the center of yours. Just with words. But words that do not convey a ';me attitude';. It should be words that convey a ';you attitude';. Adian.
she talks about her troubles. its kinda funny

No comments:

Post a Comment