Monday, August 23, 2010

I Need Man Grooming Advice for Those Naughty Areas!?

Okay so here is the situation. I am a pretty hairy guy and I want to manage my crotch to anus area (including both). So I tried the whole waxing thing and uhm er, yah not fun. Anyways, I also tried the shaving thing and the stubble KILLS!!! Especially in the area between the gonads and anus. I haven't tried depilatory creams and I don't know if I want to (does the hair grow back with its fine tip or does it grow back with the same tip as though you shaved? and besides I am not into the whole baby smooth look). Anyways, Im going off to university and I need to find a way to manage that hair. The way I figure is this; I can just an electric trimmer/razor and just trim the areas to a desired length and that way no itch. Do you think this is a good idea? and any tips? And another reason I can't shave is cause ya gotta make the whole strip of area kinda blend, you cant have hair stop and then start again randomly, and i don't wanna shave it all. For the hairy guys and not hairy guys (gays); is hair there really that big of an issue? and if so how would you deal with it? Do note when I say im hairy I mean HAIRY.





And YES this is a serious question!!! Help!!!!I Need Man Grooming Advice for Those Naughty Areas!?
i have been manscaping since before the term was coined... invest in a QUALITY corded hair trimmer... to keep up your taint (that stretch you mentioned) use the trimmers with the lowest guard and then no guard, do the same for the brown one eye ;-)I Need Man Grooming Advice for Those Naughty Areas!?
Get an electric trimmer, and go to town! Lol!! Look man, guys don't really like for a woman to have a bush, show the same courtesy and shave yours!





Electric trimmers will still cause an itch for a very short while as the stubble's come back, but since you not using a blade the stubble's are not as bad. Keep your stuff maintained and you wont notice any itching anymore.
I trim my pubes. I have shaved em before and hated the itching so I went to trimming.





Trimming is easier, doesn't itch, and u don't have to do it as often to keep it up.





So yeah I would recommend trimming over shaving or waxing. I never tried the cream stuff so it might work also.
Yes, use a beard trimmer on a short setting, I do and you only need to do it about once a week or so.


It is far easier if you can get a friend or partner to do your butt crack!


I prefer a guy or girl trimmed everywhere!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiJNewpC鈥?/a>





That helped me.
i understand shaving does take a long time but i recommend for you just to trim....dat way it wont itch or u wont get dat pointy hair all over you...lol
You should have asked this in Mens health, but the trimmer is the way to go if you dont like wax........
Yeah, just trim it, I don't think there's a way to comfortably make it very short or take it off.
don't shave, just lightly cut with scissors
okk! that is very very very gross,but you should go with the electric trimmer or razor
Electric trimmer dude, I use one. That's the way to go
The biggest differences between shaving with a razor as opposed the electric is time is takes and the amount that comes off. If you do want to keep some of the hair (mind you, that IS very sexy and manly) and you don't want to itch, use the electric. Preferably, one with that is designed for trimming. That way, you keep some hair.





Another thing you have to remember is to keep those areas clean and moisturized. Good ol' fashion soap, water, and lotion daily will allow the hair from the really close areas to break though the skin and not get infected.
Okay Solution for you is Either Laser and Electrolysis

No comments:

Post a Comment