Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need advice with man troubles?

Ok so I gotta tell you the story first. There's this guy whom I've been ';talking'; to for a while now. He has an ex that he told me about way long ago when things were platonic. The only reason he stopped seeing her was because of her parents and he's all oogly googly over her but they haven't been together for more than a year. He's told me he liked me a couple months back but I'm not sure if the feelings are still there. I like him probably more than I should. The only thing I want when I'm around him or talking to him is to make him happy. I would love to be with him. I don't know how to ask him about his feelings towards me. And I don't want to lose the friendship. But I don't think I can keep waiting around for him. I don't know what to do.I need advice with man troubles?
Just tell him how you feel and ask him how he feels. The other thing you need to think about is that this could ruin your ';friendship';. I would hope not but you never know. SOme lines are better not crossed. Good Luck.I need advice with man troubles?
The key to any relationship is communication.. You gotta talk to him, just say ';hey, I dont want things to be weird between us, but I gotta know....'; You never know, his answer might surprise you, and if he says he does like you, but hes not over his ex, then you'll have your answer and you can go from there.. But dont worry about it to much, I met this guy in high school that I really liked, and he and his girlfriend were on and off, but the closer I got to him, the further he was from his girlfriend.. Now we've been married for 2 years and are as happy as can be! Good luck!
first of all your not wiating arouund for him because he dose not know how you feel .i think you should stay friend because if something gose wrong your not gonna want to be friends any more but its not about what i think its about what you think the choice is yours to make good luck
Has he difficulty in understanding what you are saying then? Look it sounds as indecisive and he's probably going through the same emotions as you! Ask if its ok to meet and see where it goes! Good luck!
Be straight forward with him... let him know how you feel and ask him how he feels what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.... you never know what might come the situation
i agree...you have to tell him how you feel and see what he says....

No comments:

Post a Comment