Monday, August 23, 2010

Man's advice part 2?

Ok heres the new deal on my dilemia. Should I go with the 04 chrysler crossfire that is loaded with 20,000 miles for $12,500 or the 05 with 100 miles for 17,500. I am thinking because I am going to have to roll over on my loan a little them I should go with the 05 because it is brand new and they could probably work in a warrenty. They are willing to give me 12,000 for my 05 jeep grand cherokee with 41,000 miles trade in and they can take a couple hundred off the price. What do you think??? Do I still have it inspected if it is new?Man's advice part 2?
Go with the 04. 20,000 miles is not that much, and you can buy an extended warranty for a lot less than $5k if that's a concern. Plus it's pretty much an even swap, all you'll have to do is finish off the loan on your Jeep. That will save you even more money.Man's advice part 2?
I'd go with the '04 myself... better value for your money...


On a side note Melissa is a scammer... search for ';Anold Marvis'; + scam and see what turns up! lol
I would never buy a Chrysler product...never. Re-think your manufacturer and do some homework. Terrible re-sale value

No comments:

Post a Comment