Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If you're a guy, gimme some advice man...?

My ex gf cheated on me before...


but I'm giving her another chance.





There is this really sweet, classy girl, that likes me - who I did have feelings before, and was considering dating, but once me and ex made up after not talking for five months.. i started to love her again.





Should i give my ex another chance, or consider dating the classy girl?


Shes an incredible girl, i dont think i desrve her though..i do dr1ugs... and she always tells me im too good for d1rugs..





but the other girl doesnt mind.If you're a guy, gimme some advice man...?
The classy girl sounds like.. well she sounds classy i guess. You're girlfriend cheated on you man. How do you forgive someone for that? If I were you I would not give the ex another chance. She blew it with you. Go for the other girl, try giving up drugs for her, she might really appreciate that and realize that she could be with you. Give it a try.If you're a guy, gimme some advice man...?
LISTEN,Honey i'm not a guy but I do want to give you advice if she is such a good girl and you do durg's and don't want to stop let her go and if you forgave your girlfriend for what she did then just go about your bissness with her sence she doesn't care about your durg life which I thing that,that's not love because if she loved you then she woulded like the fact of you doing them unless she does it to and if so how can to love each other when you love the drug it won't stick you need someone that can help you stop your not going no where you need love atention afection and that would be someone who don't do drug's and doesn't want you to do them because they love you.okay I thought you need to know that from a women not a man.
Well I'm not a guy, but here's some advice anyway. First of all, give up the drugs. They will only drag you down and your life is much more valuable than getting high. Secondly, I always believed that once an ex ALWAYS an ex. Take a look at what happened in your relationship and really think about those things both the good and the bad. Then ask yourself if you could live in those situations again. While I know that people can change for the better, I don't think it is likely to happen in just a few months.


I'd go for the classy girl. Ask her out maybe to dinner. Take her some flowers. Give yourself a chance to be happy without the problems from the past relationship lurking in the distance.
well with your ex i figure it like this been there done that you know each other inside and out are you happy with that ? then stay also does your ex do drugs? your gunna feed of each other and enable one and other which will lead to strung out fights and you never getting clean .





the new girl is new a whole new life and a whole new direction in life things to see learn her favorites see her side of life youve never known maybe get clean and maybe find happyness like youve never known





lifes short walk in circles and start exploring ..
not a guy, but....





the classy girl wants you to be a ';better man'; because she believes in you and knows that you can do better than what you are doing now. so if you want to quit using drugs and be a ';good boy'; than you should date her.





but if you don't want to quit using, that date you ex. she loves/likes you for the person you are now and may or may not believe that you could change
well i definately wouldnt give the ex a second chance, because she cheated on you, and i would say go for the other girl, but if she really has a problem with drugs and wont accept that part of you and you dont want to give them up then she might not be the best person to date either i still think the new girl would be better though, i'd say go with the new girl or go with no girl
Hey man I know exactly how you feel my girl cheated on me and we broke up she came back but i did not give her another chance she was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen but she broke my heart and ruined her chance if i were u I would think WOULD she do it again if the answer is yes go classy treat her nice chances are she will like you GOOD LUCK!!!
Classy girl. She's right. You can always quit and she can help you, I mean from what I read she seems like she would help you.





Plus if you think she's an incredible girl then go for her. She sounds sweet.





Oops ha ha i'm not a guy! sorry i just barely noticed it said that
quit the drugs go for the classy girl.. the other girl will take that you will let her cheat. i was once in the exact same situation drugs and all and its not worth it if it didnt work the first time try something new.
The classy girls seems way better for you. Just quit what you're doing, won't be easy. Earning the love of the classy girl seems hard but trust me it will pay off in the end, the other seems nasty and dirty.
Now i'm being realistic if she cheated on you once, twice is even a better chance i'm sorry but the classy girl is most likely your better bet
3 things


1. stop the drugs(she said it)


2. forget that ex she doesnt care about you


3. date the classy girl
Date the classy girl. If their dumb enough to cheat on someone then they dont deserve a second chance.
I advise you to try to get some help with the drugs first. They really will ruin your life.... sorry bout that just thought i should say anywaaayy...


i really think you should give your ex a chance...
i think once a cheater always a cheater


go for the classy quit the drugs .there bad! shes good!.
Definitely classy girl. If she cheated on you once you never know what will stop her from doing it again..





And don't think of it as the classy girl is too good for you. If you like her, she will be better for you in the long run.





Just stop doing drugs! :)
other girl as in?





I would never forgive someone if they cheated on me.
Give up the dope and date the other girl
get over your ex. go for the other girl. they're your ex for a reason
stay with the girl that you love


not the classy girl


she might be fake
um...cheat on ur ex with the classy gurl
give ur ex a second chance and stop doing drugs
go classy.....she might str8in you out
get wit dem bofe!
I am not a man but in my opinion you should try something new. Maybe this classy chic is what you need someone to believe in you and show you that you are worthy to be better. It seems to me like you already have your mind made up that you like this girl. You said all these nice things about her what about your ex. How does she make you feel. You can stay with your ex and continue to wonder if she will cheat again. Feelings I think are always going to be there I am split from my husband for 1 yr now. I haven't moved on and he has as soon as we split. He still very much loves me and wants me back. We talk everyday and see each other too. My feelings for him are stronger as a friend not a lover. I know we are no good for each other. I want things and he doesn't.





What I am trying to say, Move on, like I need to, its hard to still have feelings for someone .I think he will always have a place in my heart. I will do anything to help him. Just not be with him. The love has changed I can't trust him. I think he lies about everything he says. So how can you be with them? I gave him 20 chances we split and kept getting back together. Something about when we see each other we have memories and history.





People are scared sometimes to move on. Even if they want to it is that letting go part. Try to get closure and move on.
I think the fact that your asking proves that you know which one you should date. But you still have feelings for your ex... So here is my opinion and experience.





Once a cheater always a cheater... it may not actually be always true but you definately can't trust a cheater. And not being able to trust the girl your with sucks...and just puts a barrier in the relationship. But you still have feelings for her obviously.





The classy girl sounds like a cool girl. And your probably not good enough for her...we never are good enough for the best girls, but if they will have us then we are priveledged. And look man...here is my view on the drugs dilemna. You just gotta decide if they are worth it. Drugs are fun right now, but a girl will last for a lot longer and bring you way more happiness in the long run. I don't think you should let that be a consideration but thats just me.





Its gotta be up to you in the end man... You just have to think about what you really want and go for it. If it was me...its an easy choice, the classy girl. I don't wanna live my life wondering ';what if';. Good luck. Its a tough choice.
The first thing for you to consider is who you're considering. It seems like you're the only important person here. It's good to get clear about your own feelings and what's best for you. It's another thing to leave out what's best for the women in your life. That's selfish. Doing drugs is a selfish thing if it's a noticeable part of your life. Look in the mirror real close. Is there a guy in there who can put somebody else first and leave selfish behind? The classy girl deserves someone who can say yes to that question. She's going to fall pretty hard if she has to discover you can't be that guy. She won't cheat - she'll quietly suffer. The other girl doesn't mind your doing drugs because she knows she can always go for the cheating way out if you get too selfish. The classy girl shouldn't have to be your rescuer. You have to commit to be out of drugs and out of selfish before starting down that road. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment