Monday, August 23, 2010

Man troubles...any advice?

I've known my significant other for 9y,and we have been a couple for 1 1/2y.I'm currently 6m pregnant with his child.He travels a lot for work so he is not home often.Well today I realized he was about $200 short on his truck payment due tomorrow and felt I should let him know.Well after telling him this he starts accusing me of STEALING HIS MONEY,and demanding that I put it back.Also in the past week he has voiced that he doesn't believe it's really his child I'm carrying,and has accused me of being a ';lazy mooch';.I just agreed to move into 'his' house about a month ago and this is the type of treatment I've gotten since then.He did not act like this before I moved in.Also,I would like to say,*I* pay 'his' house payment and all of the utilities since I'm the one in the house full time while he's at work.Maybe it's just that I'm angry right now but it seems to me if anything HE is the one taking advantage of ME--Why this sudden change and what should I do about it? TY for any advice.Man troubles...any advice?
you can drag out the relationship but if he makes those kinds of comments now they won't ever go away. don't tell yourself you can just deal with it either because you don't have to and if you do it will blow up in the end anyway. not to mention, you're going to have a child to consider too. do you really want to raise a child in that atmosphere?Man troubles...any advice?
Sometimes when a child comes into a relationship (yes even before it's born) guys freak out. A woman who is pregnant should always be treated with respect and dignity. If he honestly doesn't believe the child is his then offer to have a paternity test done once the baby is born. To tell you the truth sudden changes in a man's behaviour, specially when they involve accusations of stealling and cheatting are a big sign. Keep your eyes and ears open for he may be the one who is not being honest with you. Tell yourself that you do not need to be treated this way by anyone and make sure you tell him that too. I know he is the father of your child but the most important thing for a woman is that no matter what happens she has to take care of herself and her children. Believe me guys come and go but we're the one's who raise the children. Surround yourself with people who are there for you and become an independent woman. My son was only 5 months when I kicked his father out of the house. I drove around for over a year with out my car being registered. He is now 6 years old and we have a nice life, which I am proud to say I built. Put your foot down!!!!
Try and talk to him, if he remains like this then please, if you care for yourself or your unborn ,run. Get away from him. If he's as unpredictable as this imagine how much will he change when the baby arives? I'mjust going on how I've seen my own brothers change towards their wives once they got hitched. Men can be major pigs!
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment