Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice how to think like a man, and still be a lady?

I know theres a book but I cant buy it,


Its hard being a woman and knowing that we act the way we at because of our chemistry. Any advice on how to Still be myself but force myself to think like a man so that I dont over react and be so sensative ie. guy doesnt call you and you call him with 3 or 4 voicemails instead of waiting for that one response?Advice how to think like a man, and still be a lady?
there are 3 things the average guy thinks of:


sex


sports


beer


a decent guy thinks about:


a relationship


sports


good times





my advice is that you should just chill and be a little bit distant, not too atached, because most guys find that annoying hope I helped...Advice how to think like a man, and still be a lady?
Oooh girl, I do it all the time. I hate the thought of being that vulnerable girl waiting by the phone for the guy, while he's out with his buddies having a great time. There's this guy I really like, but he's really strange and wishy-washy.. so because he hasn't texted me, I have not texted him in 2 months.. only to say Happy Birthday back in June. I don't get a hold of him, I just totally leave him alone until he comes to me. The idea is to just live your life and make yourself happy and stop trying to find someone to make you happy. To a point, you have to not care. The more fun your having, the more guys are going to want to be around you. No guy wants the girl crying the corner. I'm sure even sure if my answer is relating to your question.. but this is just what I felt like talking about when it comes to this subject.. because i think about it often.
Just act like every day is your last - you'll say what you want w/o worrying who ur goin 2 offend %26amp; won't even think about it 2 seconds later. Women have all been trained to behave %26amp; act a certain way, I don't think it has any more than 5% to do with how women are made - so, don't be afraid of telling people what you want/expect. Don't get me wrong, man/ woman, everyone still should use their manners %26amp; say things with class (goes so much farther than if you cussed them out). I'm a woman, too %26amp; this is a good habit to start breaking into:)
Overcrowd your schedule with more important things to do and make very little one on one time for them. Careful, it could backfire because most men don't have that kind of attention span nor patience if they think that you're too unavailable. Use in moderation.
just be a lady in the day and a freak at night
start with beer
3 or 4 voice mails is too much... maybe one, if any

No comments:

Post a Comment