Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies i am 18 yrs old and i am the advice man thats my actual job but i need help on finding out what yall re

I love my job working with guys and girls giving them advice but mostly i have problems with guys they come up to me and say youre good looking how do you get girls true thing is there aint no such thing as a perfect man Ladies help me or e-mail me personaly at girl_boyadvice@yahoo.comLadies i am 18 yrs old and i am the advice man thats my actual job but i need help on finding out what yall re
You need to get a new job cause you don't even know how to use the spell checker!Ladies i am 18 yrs old and i am the advice man thats my actual job but i need help on finding out what yall re
what your question again?
did i miss your question?
Hey!!! U snd exactly like the crimal described in AMERICA'S MOST WANTED SERIAL KILLERS; guess u after ur next victim .....ha ha , u better start running cos I've already called the police.
hey i email me back sexy i like to get to know 2 if u know wat i mean
YOUR A HOMO! GET A LIFE! *****!
  • homemade mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment