Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a smart man's advice?

posted this question before but I did not get good answers. I know this guy for about 4 months and each months passes, our relationship gets stronger. The questions is what kind of relationship that I have with this guy? We call each other everyday, he comes to my apartment at least once a week and he stays for hours. Nothing happened between us, we just talk, eat, and listen to music. We sometimes hang out with others friends but he does not show that he is interested in me. The question is, how come that he spends hours in my place and he is not interested? I'm so confused and I don't know how to deal with it. I need an answer from someone who knows what he is talking about. And oh, I am a good looking woman, and he told me so before. This guy is not shy at all, by the way. He is very confident and charismatic.I need a smart man's advice?
sounds like you have a good thing going here. this guy sounds to me like he just wants to be your friend. men and women CAN be just friends. what i say is just live life, have fun. who cares if you're in a relationship or not. you like each other, and in the end that's all that matters. =)I need a smart man's advice?
Ask him, what he would do, if u were his girlfriend, assuming...And he will get the hint..


All the best.
either he doesn't have many friends and you are one of the few he can talk to or he is interested and he just playing hard to get. have you even asked him if he's interested in you?
altough you said that he is not shy, he is waiting for you to make a move on him, I was the same way with my girlfriend, at first we were just friends but we liked each other but i dident show it till she made a move. Good luck
He's GAY!!!
Maybe he considers you just as a friend and is really comfortable with you.


On the other hand sometimes guys can look confident, but maybe deep down he really likes you but just cant say it.


If you like him i think you should say something to him, that is the only way you are going to sort this out.


Good luck!
have you decided what you want from him, do you want more than just friendship?





if so, have you given him any hints, like getting your face awkwardly close without really saying anything, so he thinks he should kiss you?





has he ever mentioned any past girlfriends, ie, does he have experience with having a girlfriend? does he sort of have one now?





i cant really answer without knowing that

No comments:

Post a Comment