Monday, August 23, 2010

Ex of my man question/advice?

My soon to be hubby (Sept 6th) was married 14 yrs. Ex wife is absolutely gorgeous, but a biach! So he tells me he does not love her, wants nothing to do with, etc..he never talks to her on the phone, in fact, if he has to call her (re: their kids) he will text her cell (something like ';I will pick up the kids at 10) so he does not have to talk to her. After their divorce, they had reconciled for 7 months, but soon realized it was NOT going to work and ended it for good. (Divorce was in 2006) She has a bf, but I feel like she wants to mess with us. She is the type who is SO vain she wants him to want her. Well anyway, one night she was fighting with her bf and at 2am (after the bar, drinking) she texted my man ';that's it. I'm moving out. It's over'; (talking about her fight with her bf) my man read it and texted back ';Are my kids OK?'; and he told me about the text immediately. So my question, what are your thoughts or feedback??? Is she playing games? She seems in love with her current man...





Help?Ex of my man question/advice?
It sounds like your fiance is making the best of a bad situation. Every time she pulls a stunt like that he remembers why he divorced her! She is still looking to get some sort of reaction out of him and he's not playing.Ex of my man question/advice?
LET HIM DEAL WITH HIS EX AND TRUST HE WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU UNTIL HE PROVES OTHERWISE..THIS IS UNNECESSARY WORRY AND STRESS ON YOU..DONT MAKE UP DRAMA..EVERYBODY HAS HAD SOMEBODY B4 THEY MOVE ON TO SOMEONE NEW SO ACCEPT HE HAS A PAST AND JUST TRUST YOU ARE HIS PRESENT AND HE IS MAN ENOUGH TO JUGGLE HIS PAST AND HIS PRESENT
ex spouses have their own world together especially when children are involved. You can never truly know what's up. Don't be fooled.
Who knows what she's after. But looks like your man is perfectly OK, so nothing to worry about.
let the soon to be hubby deal with his ex

No comments:

Post a Comment