Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I give relationship advice to a man I want to be with?

I have asked questions about this guy before - when he was still married we had an online affair. He was separated when he called me again and now he is divorced. we are very attracted to eachother. but he is very upset about the divorce naturally. he is asking me how he should go about winning back his wife. My first instinct is to help him and be there for him as a friend. I dont want him to think I am jealous or hot to land him so soon after the divorce. but I dont want him to start thinking of me as a friend only either. should I give him advice or not?Should I give relationship advice to a man I want to be with?
Being the better person usually works out in your favor.





If you are meant to be together then these are the two things that could happen.





if you try to help him get back with his wife and be a friend he will remeber that when it doesn't work out.





If you try to keep all his attention and prevent that he will not think of of you as highly.





He is going through a hard time right now you arent' remeber thatShould I give relationship advice to a man I want to be with?
listen...guys never look at girls as just friends unless they are very unattractive...give him the advice...the better advice you give him the more attractive he starts lookin at you...if you can fix his problems he will start to think if he gets with you there will be no problems..play both sides of the fence though...tell her what she is thinkin as well and just dont agree with him
Clearly you are not inpartial person on this issue and therefore any advice you give to this person may prove detrimental than helpful and as a result eventualy he may hate you for ruining his life. Best is to stay away and look for someone if you know what I mean.
Most likely there is NO chance his wife will take him back he cheated on her with you and only god knows how many other girls on line. You should stay away from him to. Why would you want a man that is already known for cheating. Have more respect for yourself than that. You should be ashamed for being one reason this couple split up.
It depends on the type of advice you plan to give and whether or not you think it will beneficial enough to help him through his recent divorce, Just hope that he will accept you kind gesture, but it will be up to him how he takes and if he uses your advice. If he tells you that he would not like any advice right now then still be there for him as a friend and tell him you will still be there for him as such and if needs anything to call you or whatever arrangements you make up. He will appreciate you honest and generosity.
I wouldn't give him advice if you really like him, cuz you wont get him for yourself. But shame on you for breaking up a marriage :(
I'd be honest. Just say, ';I'm sorry, but this is hard for me. I want to be a good and supportive friend to you, but I also really have strong feelings for you. I'm not the person you should ask for this kind of advice.'; If he really likes you back, he'll at least know how you feel and can decide whether his marriage is worth it to try to win back. If he doesn't want you back, then at least you've gotten it off your chest and can move on.
Tell him that it is not fair to you to be asking you for advice. I am sure that it is actually borthering you as you have feelings for him. Explain these things to him. If he does care about you he would understand and would not want to make you feel that way. If he does not understand he is being selfish and therefore is a waste of your time and efforts. You owe him nothing so do not feel like you have to do anything. Good luck and Good health to you.
WELL I SAY THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN. HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE. THAT MEANS THAT YOU AN HIM COULD NEVER SHARE THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HIM. THE LOVE WON'T BE EVEN. IF IT HURTS YOU TO TELL HIM HOW TO GET HIS WIFE BACK DONT DO IT. BUT IF YOU WANNA BE HIS FRIEND THEN YOU COULD HELP HIM TO AN EXTENT. YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO EITHER BE A GOOD FRIEND AND HELP OR THINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR A MOMENT AN THINK HOW WOULD YOU FEEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment