Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a man's advice?

My boyfriend left for a weekend trip while he was still mad at me. He hugged %26amp; kissed me bye but it seemed forced. I asked if he was mad, he said ';kinda'; and that I was being a ***** the night before. That was yesterday and he wont return my calls or text. I got him on the phone today but he didnt sound like he wanted to talk and got off pretty quickly. What do I do now?! I want to resolve this so badly, i hate us not speaking especially when he is far from home. do i give him space? if so, how long? what is too much to put up with if he is simply being a jerk? he is putting me through hell right now, not knowing when he is coming home and if i still have a boyfriend.I need a man's advice?
Leave him alone until he gets back. I doubt he's going to run away if it's just a weekend trip, like you said. (Although I wonder, if it is a weekend trip, why are you concerned about when he's coming home?) Give him the weekend to cool off. If he's annoyed with you he probably doesn't want to talk to you right now and pestering him is just going to make it worse. Trust me I understand wanting to resolve something, but you can resolve it when he gets back and chances are, if you've given him some space and time to cool off, it will be much easier to resolve it. In the meantime find some way to distract yourself. Vent to a friend if you need to to keep yourself from talking to him.I need a man's advice?
break up, when a guy doesnt want to resolve a fight he is ether cheating or just an @sshole and your not going to have a good relationship. so just break up and move on. trust me. iv seen to many girls go through the same thing
Just give him a little space. If you are bugging him a lot that will just probably inflame the fire. Just wait till he gets back to talk about it.
love is unconditional when its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment