Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to make an Iron Man suit for Halloween. Not a costume. The suit. Any advice?

I want it all. The little tank-exploding missiles. The lasers in the hands. The ability to fly. Basically, I want people to fear me and despair. Come on, help a fella out.I want to make an Iron Man suit for Halloween. Not a costume. The suit. Any advice?
Your better off going as a crack ho....You look great in mini skirts.. :)I want to make an Iron Man suit for Halloween. Not a costume. The suit. Any advice?
Sheet metal and the ability to weld rather well.


Paint


I think the closest you will get to lasers is to have laser pointers.


As for the explosions, try firecrackers!


Of course when all is said and done you will probably look more like a welfare tin man! Come to think of it you will probably not be feared as much as laughed at. Never mind you are poop out of luck!
Bubble wrap can be menacing if it used properly.
Something made out of cardboard is your best bet buddy
Tin foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment