Monday, August 23, 2010

Need a man's advice please!! :(?

Ok, I just got out of a 3 and 1/2 year relationship back in February. I've been talking on the phone to this new guy for about 3 weeks. I knew of him since we were kids, but we never really talked to each other. He's in the military and is stationed 4 hours away while I'm commited to school. Well, I drove to stay with him for memorial day weekend and we ended up sleeping together. I felt horrible, because I don't just sleep with people especially so soon. He asked me if I was ok and everything and said he feels bad that I feel bad. I got up the next morning and left as soon as I awoke. He walked me to my car, gave me a hug and said he'll still talk to me and that I didn't have to go. He has been calling and texting me still. Could he really like me or you think he will think I'm just a slut? He says he doesn't see me any different. I just feel really bad. I do like him..I think I was just a raging hormone at the time:( I was use to being in a relationship and having sex on a normal basis.Need a man's advice please!! :(?
What you did was absolutely natural, and I feel is by no means slutty. The guy sounds like a good guy, for one he is serving his country protecting his people, like you, me, our families, our kids, and he is even willing to die for that cause, which I feel makes it so he deserved to get some anyway ha. As long as he isn't texting/calling you (first) ten times a day then obviously he doesn't feel your a slut, and is actually looking to be the good guy. Don't be scared off by your actions, even he wasn't.Need a man's advice please!! :(?
You are very aware of your actions, and thats a good sign that you are not out of control. There is nothing wrong with what you did, you have known him for a very long time......its not like you just did it with some guy you met at the bar like many, many other women do. If you like him, get over all your guilt and talk to him, you two may make a love connection.


Good luck.
Will first of all you should be proud of yourself for going to school. Ok you had a little fun over the weekend your in-titled and why shouldn't you see him. I would give it a chance and stay in school. Now go have some fun.
I think that if he valued your relaltionship he would have waited longer, and you would of also. Although, I think the fact that he is still talking to you may be an indication that he likes you, but maybe he just wants more.
obviously he doesn't think you're a slut, and I dont either!
There is nothing wrong with that. Seems like you guys liked each other enough.
not a slut. just sadend
Nothing wrong with what you did. He doesn't think any less of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment