Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am an irish man thinking of moving to brazil next year,any advice for me.As you may have lived?

there or been on holidays,Rio de Janeiro is the destinationI am an irish man thinking of moving to brazil next year,any advice for me.As you may have lived?
Leave the Penny's Hawaiian shirt in Ireland. And....have fun mate.I am an irish man thinking of moving to brazil next year,any advice for me.As you may have lived?
Hey


Im irish too and i am also thinking about going to live in brazil. probably in rio!!i have no Portuguese so im pretty screwed!did you find out anything more??

Report Abuse



I would rethink your future plans. I would not like to live in Rio, very scary place, and you would need fluent Portuguese, as no one speaks English.On a visit 2 years ago, two of our group were robbed, and a guy was held up with a GUN on the beach, in an effort to steal his iPod.
My mom was born and lived there. She is Portuguese, and my dad is Irish..
An Irish man? Forget Brazil... you come live with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment