Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Really need advice on my man?

OK so we've been together 8 years and have two little boys, we live together but are not married.


I think I have fallen out of love but I can't stand to break the kids hearts, also I'm scared of being alone.Really need advice on my man?
Tell him. Try anything you can to stay together happily (go to therapy, have a break for a bit, etc) but if it ends, you'll find that you'll feel happier and won't feel so aloneReally need advice on my man?
Think long and hard about this. even if it takes you a year to come to your decision, that's a year of hard thinking.





Can you not spice up your relationship?





Go out together and have some fun. Sounds like you are a little bored of seeing the same face everyday





If you are adamant you want to go; then sit and think and work things out. Where will you live, how will you cope financially?





Believe me; it is hard work as a single parent. I have 2 little boys too, 5 and 2, some days I get that tired I go to bed at 7pm; but I do believe you are only here once, and if you aren't happy you have the choice to leave. The kids will get used to it mine have.
Well first of all try talking to him about it. Talking is a key element in a relationship. Also maybe do something to spice up the relationship, like a romantic vacation or a romantic evening at home without the kids. Maybe you will fall back in love with him.





And if you're sure you have fallen out of love with him, you could move somewhere close to your family so they'll always be nearby if you need supprort.





As for the kids, there's no easy way out of that one. The boys will always have eachother, and it's good there still young. It get's harder as they get older. I hope everything works out for you.
take it from a single mum. its f**King HARD. financially, emotionally, and physically. i left my ex cos he was an abusive t*at with a personality disorder, so i had no choice but to leave, and i was putting my son first in doing so (my son lives with me). i used to live comfortably. debt free, could put what i wanted to in my trolley at tesco without worrying, nice holidays every year or even more than once a year, nice clothes, nice home, etc etc etc. i am now in debt, live in a very modest rental, can barely get by.





do i regret leaving? no. but it has not been easy.





make sure you have fallen out of love, 'thinking' isnt good enough. if he is not abusive, try to make it work. but dont stay just cos youre scared of being alone, as you would eventually meet someone else.





think long and hard on this. you have one life to live, make the most of it, but just be prepared, either way, to lie in whichever bed you make. sometimes the grass seems greener other side, but it often isnt.





i were you, i would do a trial seperation, say 3 months. you will get a taste of what its like. also, consider that he may be feeling same as you. so you must communicate with one another. also, try counselling, if you think it is salvageable after you both have a talk.
You need to think a lot about this. You can't just wake up one morning, look at him, feel apathetic and assume it's because you don't love him.





Have you tried working on your relationship? If you really care about your children, you will try to fix things instead of just giving up.
then keep living how you are, since you've already made up your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment