Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a man's advice?

Women can answer too, but I really really want a man's opinion.





My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months now, everything is great except for ONE thing. I wish he would communicate with me more. I tell him that I wish he would call me more or make more time for me, and he says that he will try but it always seems like hes not putting in any extra effort. Sometimes he says that I am too demanding. I've come to realize that this has a lot to do with gender differences, women need reassurance and to feel like they are special all the time. Men need their space.... but I'm just wondering... to what extent does that apply? If your girlfriend wanted you to communicate with her more, would you not call her every day without making it out to be such a huge chore? Do I have to just accept that he is a guy and that guys dont always have the need to talk to their girlfriends like we do?I need a man's advice?
Guys really don't like talking on the phone if there's nothing to really talk about. Calling just to talk isn't really our bag.





If there's something that needs to be talked about or if you need him to help you out with a problem or something, sure...but like if you're driving in your car and bored and decide to call him just to pass time, not really *my* favorite thing anyways.





edit: wow, I used the word ';really'; a billion times there...


edit2: mithril's got it right.I need a man's advice?
Your boyfriend if you can find the right one, he should be the same as your best friend and lover. That you can talk to him about anything ,please each other to what you want. Find the best mate you can,not easy. Go for the gold. Don't take silver.
Believe it or not, women need their space, too. Just try taking it. Soon he'll be underfoot.





Men need reassurance, too. Try switching your communication to non-verbal.....DO something to let him know you love him, like a back-rub without being asked. I call it, the silent treatment: picking up his favourite treats, put his favourite program on, making a play list of his favourite songs....





Take time when he's not around to indulge in your favourite things without any guilt that he's bored or something.





Don't wind up being one of these girls who says ';Talk to me'; then can't be quiet long enough to listen.
Sorry--no guy here, but I've been there, done that.


There are enough men around who DO communicate and express their feelings and talk, etc. by choice, not because they're asked or pushed. You should know that this guy you're dealing with is not likely to change, and it's especially obvious after you've been so up front with him about what you want. You should move on and find a guy who better meets your needs. You might be able to tolerate his behaviour now, but if you ever ended up with him long term your tolerance would decrease and you'd end up dumping him or being dumped.
Us guys call our girlriends every day when the relationship just starts the slowly we stop or just call a couple of times its just the we are i dont think its anything to do with loving less its just one of those things which just happens.However, i can advise you to accept you have to keep on trying to make you call you my girls sometimes just texts saying can you call me pliz sometimes i call right awaysometimes i take long but most of the times i feel guilty and end up calling before she texts or even calls.i hope this will help.All the best
As a man, I feel that your wanting him to telephone you every day is excessive.





However, since I am 32 and have never even had a date and probably never will, I would not place too much importance on the advice of one such self-loathing individual.
Ive been in this one,so bear with me.Men and women communicate on different levels. Women approach a relationship as the groundwork of their lives and everything somehow is woven into the fabric.Men in most cases see a relationship as part of their lives but not the totality.Women mature emotionally at a much more accelerated pace ;partly by socialization and involvement with other women.Men on the other hand are geared to see other males as competition and as such have less frequent close relationships.This behavior carries over into all aspects of ';maleness';.There is a lot of technospeak on the biology of this but the fact remains that most men have an ingrained loner part and also are uncomfortable at admitting to being emotionally underprepared.Its not that we dont need to talk but that most of us just dont know how to keep the momentum going .
he having a rough time talking with you.. communication doesnt always have to be difficult or via words.. get to know each other better by getting out and doing stuff.. eventually he'll spill his guts to you.. just get him more comfortable..peace
The issue here is try to examine yourself,you are insecure,men does not like women who are insecure,asking more of his time is a sign of insecurity.Men likes women who are secure and not just demanding much of his time.you appeal more sexy to a man if you are not stealing his time.If a man really loves you,he does all the effort to please you and make you happy...what drives away men if you ask too much of their time and you suffocate them..Your being insecure drives him away,,,take it from me,i interviewed thousands of men on this issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment