Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a man's advice please?

I was talking to this guy for a few months. Yes, we had amazing sex. Oh, man was the sex amazing!!!!!! Okay... we loved each other. Only because we have history....





One thing that I learn is that just because we make good friends, doesn't mean we will be good in a relationship. We had lots of chemistry around each other. But when we were away from each other, it was like we were back to being friends.I couldn't open up to him anymore. At the same time, I had a lot of concerns and issues (about us) that I tried to talk to him about it, but all he did was brush me off and not call back that day. Or gloss over it and act like everything is normal. At times I play along and act as if everything was cool. It was as if he didn't want to face it. He wanted this relationship!! I was frustrated with him. I got so confused that I broke it off because I got tired of being confused.





I am still confused so I want to get some advice. If you need more details. Please ask.I need a man's advice please?
Yes, I need another important detail: What's your friggin' question?!





~~~~~~~~~~~





You might be reading too much into the situation. Perhaps the guy was tired, or perhaps he had a bad day - wasn't feeling well, had a headache, rough day at the rock quarry; etc.





If the behavior persists, *then* there might be something to it. Otherwise, don't pick apart every little alleged slight.I need a man's advice please?
yeah ok so whats the problem your a woman your confused thats natural


geeze quit trying to turn him into your girlfriend


hes a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment