Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a man's advice, i am in love with someone and i told them and i havent heard back from them?

ok so here is my deal i have had a friend w bene's for like 4 years and being a woman i fell in love with him. He knew how i felt before i have told him many many times. so a few days ago i asked him how he felt and i got a txt saying ';you know the deal ect'; i dont want to go into the whole thing! but ne way i was pretty nasty to him and said some mean things but then i apologized but still havent heard back from him. Now he works alot like 80 hours a week so its not unusual for him not to text me right back but i emailed him today and laid everything out for him and told him id give him time to think about it. I know he has feelings for me im just not sure what to do next. Should i not talk to him let him think things through? do you think hes mad cause i asked him how he felt about me? im so confused and i love this man. im 28 and hes 29I need a man's advice, i am in love with someone and i told them and i havent heard back from them?
After seven days, give it up.I need a man's advice, i am in love with someone and i told them and i havent heard back from them?
Just leave him alone.You probably will never hear from him again.He obviously doesn't want anymore than a friends/w/benefits or if he does he doesn't want it with you.Sorry.Good luck
If he felt the same way about you he would not be putting it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment