Monday, August 23, 2010

Ahh man trouble! Advice?

Ok so girl meets boy, you know how it is. Okay im the type of girl who plays the players, relationship phobic etc etc. My friends are chavs his are emos, yet im not a chav and hes not an emo. Im really falling for this guy but im scared..i want to make all these feelings stop and stop myself txting him before he thinks im some sort of bunny boiler but its putting my head away! I think about him constantly this is a majorr crush ive never fell for any1 before i just use and abuse! It would never work out between us because we're so different but he still meets up with me and kisses me hugs me he even left his own party to come see me instead and left all his friends at his house and stayed with me all night! He barely texts me but hes sick atm, on sat night he was shivering but when i asked if he was cold he denied it and now he has the flu! ahhh hes driving me crazy i want him so bad how do i make this stop ive tried goin to the gym, occupying myself but nothing works! please help!Ahh man trouble! Advice?
if you really like him that much, go for it! you have nothing to lose, relationships are fun, and everything happens in the end for a reason. going out with him might actually keep your mind off of him more, knowing he is yours.





i hope everything works out!
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment