Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why can't I just be myself and get a woman? did caveman need advice WTF! Man!?

ok so iam not one of these guys who is so goodlooking that he doesn't need help getting chicks. Iam from south America 26 and single why don't girls like me for me. Whats all these advice books and articles gonna really help, rbut then when I try to get girl I mess up . Isn't the ability to get a woman a gift god gave to all men.Why can't I just be myself and get a woman? did caveman need advice WTF! Man!?
Of course you can get a girlfirend. You just be yourself and it will happen, don't try so hard that you scare them off.


Don't believe the mens articles on how to get girls. I am a girl and I can say they are getting girls in spite of those articles not because of them.


Us girls read those articles for a good laugh.Why can't I just be myself and get a woman? did caveman need advice WTF! Man!?
Uh... what?





If you have problems with girls I'd probably send you to askmen.com, it's a site for men about all kinds of stuff, mostly for straight.
Well it could be once upon a time women didn't really have to use their brains to choose a mate..and the Alfa male would just walk by and the women would follow their instincts which were their scents and pheramones and all that crapola but now a days women are using their brains and therefore choosing who they want as a mate or if not you could resort to the cave man antic and BONK her on the head with a club! but then don't freak out when the police frown on such actions..point blank even if you were given some god given looks it still falls on who wants to partner up with you cause todays woman is strong minded and just because you got the looks don't always mean you can satisfy what that woman needs..i am sure there is one for you out there..good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment