Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a guy's/man's advice?

I met a man on an online dating site. We have gone on 4 dates and we have a 5th tomorrow. He says he really likes me and my feelings are mutual. We speak on the phone almost every day. The problem is that I see that he is still on the dating site. This bothers me. Is there a way I can discuss this with him without sounding to pushy or needy? Or should I just leave it alone?I need a guy's/man's advice?
your relationship is still pretty new, give it a week or 2. then talk to him about it.I need a guy's/man's advice?
remember he's the one trying to get you, not the other way... so make him realize that he aint going anywhere with u if he wants to date
u see that he is still on the dating site? doesnt that mean that u r too? maybe he's thinking the same way....
  • homemade mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment