Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice on Basketball Big Man position (Center)?

I'm 6'1, 9th grade and trying out for JV for the first time what are some good practicing drills for pretty much anything like jumping and posting up. I have the advantage of height but Im not the most skilled player on the team. Plus what are the tryouts like.Advice on Basketball Big Man position (Center)?
Hey, I can't really give any advice because I also recently started although am 6ft 6. For practising drills best thing I would say is like join the gym do some sqauts, calf raises anything really to increase your vertical jump for better rebounds and jumping.





The drills you should really be doing should increase your strenght or speed ( Never take a long long run for more burst).

No comments:

Post a Comment