Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am a muscular man and need advice on what to wear to stand out at a lingerie party. pics would be nice?

Have a look at the Men's section at Lingerie Express. They sell lovely underwear for men:





http://www.lingerieexpress.co.uk/Mens.ht鈥?/a>I am a muscular man and need advice on what to wear to stand out at a lingerie party. pics would be nice?
As a general rule, being a male at a typically female gathering will definitely make you stand out. However, some nice chinos or dress slacks with a colored (red, blue, whatever suits your style and coloring) oxford shirt and well-shined shoes would always look good.I am a muscular man and need advice on what to wear to stand out at a lingerie party. pics would be nice?
I think any type of lingerie you wear, you will be ';standing out';..!





Thanks, I needed a good laugh!
lmmmmmaaaaaoooo
lol
  • homemade mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment