Saturday, August 21, 2010

Man troubles...any advice?

I've known my significant other for 9y,and we have been a couple for 1 1/2y.I'm currently 6m pregnant with his child.He travels a lot for work so he is not home often.Well today I realized he was about $200 short on his truck payment due tomorrow and felt I should let him know.Well after telling him this he starts accusing me of STEALING HIS MONEY,and demanding that I put it back.Also in the past week he has voiced that he doesn't believe it's really his child I'm carrying,and has accused me of being a ';lazy mooch';.I just agreed to move into 'his' house about a month ago and this is the type of treatment I've gotten since then.He did not act like this before I moved in.Also,I would like to say,*I* pay 'his' house payment and all of the utilities since I'm the one in the house full time while he's at work.Maybe it's just that I'm angry right now but it seems to me if anything HE is the one taking advantage of ME--Why this sudden change and what should I do about it? TY for any advice.Man troubles...any advice?
well I would move out cause It'll get worse, before it get better,if he thinks you stole his money,then he does'nt think much of you. sorry that your going through that, I hope it gets better for you, stay strong.Man troubles...any advice?
DO NOT pay his bills anymore. If something gets repo'd or cut off, then so be it, that's what he gets for not paying his own bills. He sounds like a real loser with a capital ';L.'; He's not worth your time, you deserve way better than that.
Please, for the love of yourself, your child and everything from God: GET AWAY NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN. If you have enough money coming in to pay his morgage, you have enough to support YOUR OWN house. It only gets worse...TRUST! You do not have to listen to me, after all, I am a stranger. But please, ask others you know what they think. Ask your Mom (my Mom 7 times out of 10 has AMAZING advice). We have to teach people how to treat us or they will continue to beat us up when ever they feel like it.
3 Words- Dump...The...Chump
wow..sounds like you need to relook what you have steped into ..maby he aint the guy for you ...the baby is from god

No comments:

Post a Comment