Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ok i all ready posted this b4 and not one answer ! love advice, seeing man for?

3 years we were actually together for less then a year and we broke up but continued to see each other , we broke up because all we did was argue and every time we argued it some how or another was my fault no mater what it was i was in the wrong . and for awhile he wouldn't make a commitment to me such as moving in w me or more well any ways last nite we got in to an argument becuz i have a myspace page witch is ridicules because were not even together and he has no right to be tripping on me like that .im really at the point ware im about to cut him loose ,granted he is there for me when i need him and hes good with my kids but he is really immature and does stuff that drive me crazy like mock me or switch my words around when im talking , like if i say something say for instance i wanna go to the movies he copy me and say bla blana blo do bovies or something stupid like that and really gets on my nerves and when i get mad he'll be like calm down and tell me im up tight or some more **** . i dont know what to do . i tried talking to him and his excuse is that he ben that way forever so why should he change . he gets on my god dam nerves . one more example is one time when i was leaving his house he said get out of here hoodrat i got really mad he says hes playing around and could not get why i was mad it turned into a big arguement and it was my fault according to him .. someone give me some input pleaseOk i all ready posted this b4 and not one answer ! love advice, seeing man for?
Why are you waisting your time with this man? you have kids to think of,to give them and yourself a happy life.You need to close one door before you can open another.Do yourself and the kids a favor and close the door for a better one to open.If you don't close it, another wont open.Ok i all ready posted this b4 and not one answer ! love advice, seeing man for?
You obviously can't stand this guy, why are you with him? Woman please respect yourself, find a man who respects you.
i dont think anyone will answer because its tooo long. noone wantsto read that. :( sorry
just move on man/
Sorry sweetie... but it sounds to me that neither of you are mature enough to be in a relationship. If you can't get along, be apart... and you said you have kids... what the heck type of example are you setting for them? Allow me to answer that for you:


1. Mommy is immature


2. It is normal to fight constantly in a relationship


3. You have to put up with disrespect from whoever you are with


4. Mommy doesn't have the guts to stand up for herself


5. It works when Mommy's man does it... our turn !


Is that what you really want? Either work it out or throw him out !
Wow. It looks as though he doesn't respect u at ALL! Just let him go. So what, if he's good with your kids, you can find someone else who is good with ur kids and good with u. I mean, he doesn't deserve u. If he's gonna mock u like some 5 year old does, twist your words just so that it doesn't look like its HIS fault, and insult u, then u need to just tell him to shut the f*ck up, and to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment