Monday, August 23, 2010

Help! I need some advice for getting a grown mans' attention?

I'm going to a NKOTB concert and need to get Donnie Wahlberg's attention...so, I got this LED Scrolling Belt Buckle. It can have to 6 messages...would should those 6 messages say?Help! I need some advice for getting a grown mans' attention?
';my Vah-jay-jay has just been rejuvenated just for you';


';you're hotter than Marky Mark';


';i want your Hangin' Tough';


';i am a virgin';Help! I need some advice for getting a grown mans' attention?
Donnie I have a bearded taco for you to snack on


Hey Donnie hairPie buffet open just for you


Property of Donnie^


Donnie wanna play hide the salami


Donnie I have a muff do you want to dive


Donnie I will blow your……………………………………..mind
Donnie I hear you can't last 8 seconds.


I'm the bull lets see


my muffin needs someone to bit it.


I love you long time


I go down on the first date.
1. I swallow


2. I swallow


3. I swallow


4. I swallow


5. I swallow


6. I swallow





That pretty much gets 'em every time :)
LOL.





';Now serving all-you-can-eat crabs and cottage cheese';


';Party in my pants and Donnie is invited';


';Hit this s-hit below the belt, Donnie Wahlberg';
Oh


Oh


Oh


Oh


Oh


Hangin tough
I am always available for you donny
Just wear a lacy white bra under a sheer black top, and stand under a black light.





Or throw your thong at him.
DonniePuckMe
';I want your Crabs!';


';Mark said you have a small dlck, prove me wrong';


';I wanna hang tough off your junk';


';Tiffany and Debbie Gibson are waiting for us in my van';
';I'm Really A Man'; should get his attention....
whip em out that's what every other chick does... so if you don't he's just gonna look at the other 40 girls who are :) lol
listen to muffin
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment