Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Honest man needs advice- My best friend's sister keeps hitting on me...?

...but she has a pretty severe case of mental retardation. My buddies and I used to hang out at his place all the time... but now I don't go.





I've talked to him about it and he just laughs... 'Yeah, she's like that'. And it's not that she's completely deformed... I mean the left half of her body is alright. What to do?Honest man needs advice- My best friend's sister keeps hitting on me...?
The heart wants what it wants and all people have emotional needs with a fire to quelch. The difficulty is going to be your level of understanding associated with her offer of affection. It would be a tragedy if you were emotionally scarred when she eventually rejects you.Honest man needs advice- My best friend's sister keeps hitting on me...?
Love is a feeling. Not a thought.
Just turn out the lights, problem solved.
I say go for it dude. Love is love.








And those kinds of chicks are pretty freaky due to the years of pent up frustration....just make sure that you don't get caught, that will get you thirty years.
you know how some guys think (and then tell you) ';I would do her';...








you really have to ask yourself this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment