Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need advice please... man trouble!?

So I've been sort of seeing this guy. He initiates conversation with me everyday (usually via text messaging or MSN), and we've hung out 2 times (besides the first time we met). Both times he seems totally into me. He snuggles me, doesn't try anything sexually (all he's done is peck kiss me), and always says how much fun he has when he's with me.


We were hanging out Friday and he kept saying he didn't want to leave and asked me what I was doing Saturday and if I wanted to hang out. I said sure and for him to call if he wanted to hang out. I never heard from him so I just texted him asking if he still wanted to and he said ';I want to but I am about to fall asleep... I'm so tired from my games! :(';


After that I totally didn't think he was interested but the next day he texted me all day just asking how I was and giving me updates on what he was doing.


However, he still hasn't asked me to hang out again. Is he still interested? Should I ask him to hang out next? Help please!!I need advice please... man trouble!?
He's interested in something, but it isn't hanging out with you. Not sure what is on his mind, other than stringing you along to keep you available for his convenience.I need advice please... man trouble!?
First off..do not call this guy..let him contact you...do not be available to him at his convenience..play hard to get..tell him your going out with the girls..or hanging out with your family..wait a couple of days( it will not kill you) and see what he does..if he's really interested he will make an attempt to hang out with you....good luck!
Give him a chance. What sports or hobbies is he into? You don't know all his friends, he could be doing anything. Try your best not to jump to conclusions it's not healthy, and it causes stress, plus it is not a devoted relationship yet. He could possibly be jsut playing the game to see if you would contact him if he didn't get a hold of you. Just play it by ear and see what happens if it continues ask him why he doesn't contact you when he says he will. if he doesn't give you a good answer then he may possibly be up to no good. Trust your gut too it will help.
I think its time to be a little more blunt about it - put up or shut up
i think he's interested but just wait for him to come and ask you
sounds like he is interested. Dont ask him. He will ask you. Let him keep contacting you and see where it goes but no need to rush things. I've learned that. Give it time.

No comments:

Post a Comment