Monday, August 23, 2010

Question on my man.. need advice??

Me and my boyfriend of 5 months have a GREAT relationship.. well until this girl that used to like him came back into the picture.. Recently she's been putting up things about him such as ';oh I love mike!'; And putting him as her #2 on MySpace.. and then he changes his.. he doesn't approve my comments anymore or anything and tells me its ';MySpace, it's drama and I don't care about it. My page messes up'; He doesn't check it often.. Well I've been getting real paranoid lately.. When I ask him about her he says, ';don't believe what you read, she's psycho, I would be with her if I wanted her that bad.'; He lives about 35-40 minutes away from us because me and her live in the same area.. He said he couldn't ';afford doing that and it's morally wrong';.. But blah I don't know what to believe.. I ALWAYS ask about it and he's getting tired of it saying ';is this going to be an everyday thing? Learn to trust me';





What do you guys, girls think...??Question on my man.. need advice??
omg. the same thing happenned with me a little while ago.


you have to try to talk to him [[really talk to him about it]] if he still trys to avoid the subject, then break up with him. but if he really explains then you should trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment