Monday, August 23, 2010

Need a man's advice. women can answer too?

I have a problem trying to get a serious relationship. This always happens to me. I went out on a date last night. The man was very nice and we got along great. We never ran out of things to talk about. We cooked and watched movies. Thing is we are both shy and I thought we would be uncomfortable around each other but we weren't. However, when he was taking me home last night he told me he still had feelings for another woman who dumped him back in Janurary. Yes I knew this was a red flag. I got a note from hom on my messenger this morning saying he had some things within his soul that he needed to figure out and he needed some time. I am an attractive person. I am a good cook and I am a good listener and conversationist. My question is why does this keep happening to me? What am I doing wrong? No smart alleck answers please cuz I really could use some advice. ThanksNeed a man's advice. women can answer too?
Because you're too good of a cook, listener and conversationalist.


Especially, you're too attractive for them





Don't worry, you'll find someone who can handle you.


Will not feel insecure around you.


You will find someone worthy of you.Need a man's advice. women can answer too?
kiddo dating sucks big time and sometimes you have to just keep at it until you get the right one..its like a freaking lottery. my ex mother in law says that '; you sometimes keep going out with the same kinda people'; i think i'm doing the same thing too.
relationships.....they are true only when its both side.... so doesnt matter he has interest in you or not.... if you feel that you have to leave him just do it.... n dont ever think of him.... coz its your life.... if you have good soul all ll come towards you....you dont need to search for serious relationships....just go on.... taste everything...all kinda relationships have some excitements.....feel it.... hav fun....
Maybe it is not you and really the guys you are picking.... Maybe you should try some one different some one that you would not usually date! That use to kinda happen to me so I went out side my box and totally dropped all things that I looked for in a guy and started dating a country farm boy and usually I went for the tough city boys...... Try something new!
Let me honesty with you. You have not done anything wrong. In real life, things will happen the way you did not expect it to be, so I suggest you to give him time to reconsider the fact he is dealing now and see what will happen.
idk what ur doin wong..lol


jus keep lookin and dont fall for anyone to quick...
where are you meeting these men? i have always made a rule that i only go out with people that i know or have got to know through friends who will say ';yeah, hes uright'; or whatever, im not saying thats fool proof but it gives you a bit more insite into the person your with. Also are you bearing your sole to these men? I think you would be better not having them back to your house or cooking for them i think you should meet someone out for a meal or drink and then part your ways at the end, at a coutship should not be rushed and i suspect this is what your doing. But whatever happens do not allow this man back into your life because if you do you will end up with heart ache. you find a man that gives you 100% take no less you deserve the best and good luck. Also i might just add that if you were to go on this site www.seducemen.co.uk you will get some great ideas, theres a forum and an expert that you can put this question to. good luck
Give it time....you just haven't met the right person yet. Obviously this guy is still not over an ex and at least he was honest and told you that. You are not doing anything wrong at all. It is all part of the dating process...sometimes it works out other times it doesn't.
MAYBE E THOUGH YOUR WERE TO PERFECT FOR HIM. OR HE WANTED MORE FROM YOU BUT HE PROBLEM KNEW YOU WERENT GOING TO GIVE IT TO HIM.... ITS ONE OF THOSE PHASES YOU WILL GO THRU LIFE THAT YOU FEEL LIKE NO1 WANTS YOU OR YOU THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU...TRUST ME I KNOW HOW IT FEELS IM IN THE SAME PERDICAMENT
It sounds like you've been in similar situations in the past. But for this particular case, I wonder if you should worry about something being wrong with YOU. From what you said, i think you're just fine. As he told you, he might just feel hurt from his previous relationship and is scared of being hurt again-this happen to men too. Don't despair; just give him some time. Stay around him and show him that you're different. If you can get him to trust again and to believe in love, it can work. My guess is all you need is time and a lot of care. Now it's yours to make it work. love's a fight; don't give up.
what did you cook?
Maybe it's where your meeting these people?
You need to start acting a little like ';You are lucky to be with me'; Don't make yourself so available. Play hard to get. Tease him. Talk a little dirty, not ugly dirty, but things with a double meaning. Lick your lips. Gently touch your cleavage, get sexy Girl!!! Make him WANT you!
Kathryn: Sounds to me like you look for the wrong type of men (shy like you). The old saying goes opposites attract try a more outgoing fellow and see what develops. Also if this was a 1st date dinner OUT and a MOVIE OUT would have been better than cooking and watching at his or your home. It's better to be on neutral turf early on in a budding/developing relationship. PEACE!
It's just coincidence. you'll find someone eventually, just make sure to dump them if they have feelings for someone else. Please Email me what the heck is smart alleck i hear it too much. Why won't they say smart @ss?
He's not over the last one.


I'm having the same problem with my girlfriend and its about to break us up.


Take Care
I think your going wrong when you say...your trying to get a serious relationship.





Are you perhaps ';trying'; too hard? Could you be giving off the notion that your looking for serious with the guys you meet too soon?





I would say serious is a natural progression in relationships when all things are right for both parties.





Try just concentrating on the fun aspects first of all.





The guy from lastnight....maybe he was telling the truth and he realised he was still in love with someone else....but he didnt realise it fully until lastnight....so thats not your fault, its just one of these things, however not nice it is for you. I broke with my girl, 9 weeks ago, beginning of January, i have spoken to a few people over that time, and I did once consider going on a date, but in the end I couldnt go ahead with it because I still have my heart with her, and it would be wrong of me to lead someone on when ultimately im not interested in anyone else. I think you may need to repsect that and understand that it wasnt necessarily personal against you.
I honestly can't see what you did wrong maybe you shouldn't try to get into a relationship just date around go on a lot of dates with different guys and you'll find one that will think the world of you. just keep playing the field cause you seem to have done everything right.
You do not do anything wrong. And nothing is wrong with you. Well, he still had feelings for another girl and that is more than enough not to have a realtionship with him.


You just need to be yourself and I am sure that right guy comes to you. At least this is what I think about my self (of course I am waiting for right girl)
just ease up ..... first dates are not time to discuss relationships


they are time to enjoy or at least look into the other person


sit back and let the relationship come to you
he's probably trying to prove that he's an emotional type of guy in front of you
You're finding the wrong men. This isn't your fault, but the men you are attracted to who are attracted to you have a lot of excess baggage. You don't need that in your life, and you certainly don't want to be the rebound girl.





If you have a lot to offer, keep flaunting it. Remain positive. The right guy will be attracted to your confidence, and you'll finally find someone. But these things don't happen overnight. You may have to wait a long time. I had two long term relationships, both of them which ended in me being cheated on, so I know where you're coming from. You wonder what you did wrong when in reality, it's not you, it's them. But there's hope -- I have a great guy now who is completely devoted to me. Keep positive, and good things will come.
get a dog they would use and abuse your conversations
are you fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment