Monday, August 23, 2010

Need a man's advice on ex?

My ex and I broke up 5 months ago, after a long, passionate, and very public relationship. We were each others first loves. We broke up initially because we had both become really jealous and we barely let each other hang out with other people. The day after we broke up, he wanted to still kiss me and I told him no, then he got mad and started talking about other girls when I was around to make me jealous, but I knew what he was doing so I ignored it. A month went by and during that time he started skipping school(we are seniors in HS, juniors then) and trying to start fights with a few of my guy friends. I was worried about him so I went to his house one night and talked to him about why he had suddenly changed so much. He was stubborn but I could tell he was still hurt. After our talk, he almost totally stopped the skipping and fighting. We haven't talked since then, but over the summer he would get people to add me on myspace to ';check up on me'; and ask me questions, even though he had a new girlfriend. Also, he makes his girlfriend refer to him by his last name? which I find totally bizarre and impersonal, and he calls her all the nicknames that we made up for each other. And they only see each other on the weekends, nevertheless, they are still together. Now that we are back in school, I catch him staring at me from afar(when he's alone), but he won't say anything. Also, people tell me that in class, when someone says my name, he looks up and acts mad.


So, I think he still has feelings for me but I'm not sure if/how he will admit it because he's too proud.


And sadly, even though I dated a guy briefly and have been talking to lots of guys, I still have feelings for him as well.





How do I break the ice and get him to tell me the truth? Need a man's advice on ex?
He sounds like he has some personal issues that need to be resolved before anything healthy can occur. Distance is the best thing, and he needs to learn about himself and his feelings. Little good he'll be to any woman acting like that!Need a man's advice on ex?
There is no easy way to to break the ice. Just like you his feelings are going to dictate his reaction to you. If he wants to be with you he'll listen even he says no, but then again he may just be an *** about the whole thing. So all i can say is talk to him see where you two stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment