Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice on my man that i been with for 4 yrs!!!?

my man be in rehab for herion and cocaine. he has been in there for six months next month he will be transfer to the half way house. DO U THINK I SHOULD STAY WITH HIM OR DO U THINK HE WILL CHANGE?I need advice on my man that i been with for 4 yrs!!!?
Ummmm.... do you? Cocaine and heroine or some pretty heavy drugs. Only time can tell. I won't say he can't change... because my uncle has been clean for 7 years for being hooked on crack for 15 years. He now has his own apartment, car, and a savings account with money. But I will tell you that it's not often someone that's addicted to heavy drugs like that comes out fully recovered. I myself couldn't deal with it. I'd let him go.I need advice on my man that i been with for 4 yrs!!!?
if u beleive he will change than stay with him and if u truly love him.if he doesnt than find someone who loves u enough whos willing to drop all drug habbits.
he cheated on you, got another girl pregnant AND got you pregnant??? uhh what the hell is WRONG with you? and you want a kid with this scum bag??

No comments:

Post a Comment