Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sick of workiing in a '; man's '; Job. can someone give me some advice?

I'm a custodian at a school distric.t yes its obvoius you don have to be a man to do the job. but the men all think so . they all in thier 5os and 60s and treat me like dog crap. ive already moved through several schools experiencesing the same problmes everywhere i go. they holler at me, put me down, try to get me in trouble. im tierd of it. anyone else would get out of the job and find something else? What should i do?Sick of workiing in a '; man's '; Job. can someone give me some advice?
Start looking, but better yet, why don't you work on going back to school and bettering yourself.Sick of workiing in a '; man's '; Job. can someone give me some advice?
If I were you I would find something different. One really good option is self employment or do an online search for home business opportunities. I know of a few and I will list them below. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.
At the college where I work women out number men 3 to one on the custodial staff. Perhaps your problem isn't gender based. There is always potential for problems when people are expected to work together as a team but pulling the gender card when its not warranted is certain to make things worse.
Then work for yourself. I am a homeschooling stay at home mom of 3 very active boys. I love the company that I am with. We are publicly traded and a member of the BBB. I own my own on line travel agency with YTB. We have excellent mentoring and training, no experience required. If you would like to travel at HUGE discounts, make the best commissions in the industry, and enjoy awesome tax benefits- email me.
Aren't you pregnant? Who the hell pushes a pregnant woman down?! I would press charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment