Sunday, July 25, 2010

Married man advice help?

Ok srry this is actually the wrong section for this but I wanted more mature answers other than the singles and dating...





So my upstairs neighbor isn't married and single and I have a bf





He knows that and everytime I'm outside on the steps he always lingers like he's trying to see if I'm gonna talk to him. One time he checked the mail and he stood right in front of me and read. Then one time he came home from work and lightly hit me with his bag and smiled. He always tries and talks to me about random stuff. Today I was on the steps and he came home and he said damn grl put some clothes on and smiled and I was wearing booty shorts and a tank top. I was like what u think I'm gross he said no just disrespecful and he always tries to find a reason to say hi and talk. He's 34 I'm 20. He's also a convicted sex offender for kidnapping and trying to rape someone. But he told hois ex gf/ my ex friend it wasn't true. He's also nice to me. And he sometimes says stuff like what ur bi? Cuz I mentioned this one grl was hot and I said my bf doesn't do anything for me and he said well maybe u should put out. In a joking way. Idk but he always looks at me and when we talk he like stares me down and looks real deep into my eyes..





Srry this was so long but what do you think about himMarried man advice help?
i think u opened the door for him when u told him that your boyfriend did nothing for u. myself if it were me i would avoid him, they all say they are innocent.Married man advice help?
even when I still didn't reach the part about him being a convicted sex offender..I find it scary enough..





it's easy to say that he isn't like that but he acts just like it..





also, it's easy to say no..and OMG..he's 34!





You're 20! You have a lot of oppurtunities for hot guys out there so just widen your horizons and and it's just a matter of being with the RIGHT people..
you told him your boy friend doesn't do anything for you.how did you expect him to take that or were you not thinking when you told him that? anyway, he sounds creepy. hate to bring this up but you just might have to move.
I'd stay away from this guy he sounds like trouble! Sounds like he is stalking you and trying to feel you out! I'd stay far away and keep my eyes on this guy. Be careful!
stay away beware for your safety duh
Stay away, in fact run.
Are you serious?Lock your doors and quit talking to him

No comments:

Post a Comment