Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a mature man's advice...?

I ran into a guy I worked with ten years ago in highschool. He looked incredible so I was shy and did not approach him. He came up to me at the table some girlfriends and I were sitting at. He stayed there and talked to me for awhile and sat down for a bit. Throughout the night he came back and forth to our table and his. He asked me if the cell number he had in his phone was still good and I said no that it was a very old number, and asked him if he wanted my updated number. He said yes and I gave it to him. My question is that, I was interested in him and could not tell if he was interested in me. All night I caught him looking at me and when he did we would smile at each other. The problem is that I NEVER see him out this was very rare, and I am hoping that he will call me...he and I are both in our late 20s. I just wanted to get some opinions from other guys, cause I'm curious.


Thanks


PS- It's been a few days and he hasn't called. Should I just give up on him?I need a mature man's advice...?
I think he is interested. And he should know you are interested since you volunteered your new number before he asked for it. I do not think you should call him. Give him some more time. There could be a lot of reasons why he did not call - work - out of town - emergency - any number of things; but one of them could be that he does not want to seem too forward. He may think that contacting you too soon might put you off and he does not want to push you away. So give him some time. But if you know where he might be hanging out try just showing up with some girlfriends not guy friends. If he sees you with another guy he may assume you are taken and not interested in him. Good luck. Give him some time and space but do employ your ingrained feminine art of pursuit and capture, LOLI need a mature man's advice...?
he kept your old number for years he doesnt think your interrested and he is madly in love with you ...phone girl NOW
maybe he's not sure that you want him to call. Maybe he thought you just being nice. I wouldn't call him, i'd try to setup with a mutual friend some type of low key meeting (where you'll both be there). Or find out what else he does, and just show up. Basically you had a connection, you just got to push the envelope.





By the way i agree, the single/dating board is full of high schoolers.
Life is short. Call him. If he's not interested then it won't go anywhere and you have your answer. no sense adding stress to your life wondering ';what if';. Call him or forget him, that's my opinion. I've met girls before and then was too shy to call. He may be hoping you call him. Go for it. Let me know what happens!
From what you said, it sounds like he was definately interested in you. As to why he hasn't called yet, who knows; there could be many valid reasons for it.





My advice: why don't you call him. Avoid the second guessing and grab the phone and call him.
If he hasn't called in a few days he probably isn't in to you at all. Give it a few more days then forget about him. If it does workout make sure you don't ever get married and destroy the relationship. Here are the facts of life you should learn just in case:





1. There is no Santa


2. There might be a Bigfoot


3. All men cheat, almost all women cheat


4. Marriage ruins relationships (moving in is the same)


5. Everyone lies (you even lie to yourself)


6. Life is not fair





Good luck and Happy Holidays. Email me


if you want to hear the truth. You can ask me anything.


I don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment