Thursday, July 29, 2010

Men I need your advice??

About a year and a half ago probably almost a two years ago I met a guy, we got along great and things went well. We saw and talked for almost a year. After about 6 months into it he said that he wasnt ready for a relationship and then told me he was going to try things with a girl that he formerly knew. There was a bunch of drama with all that but i wont get into it. We stopped talking for almost 7 months or so and occasionally would talk just to catch up on life. Then we started to talk more recently for some reason and he told me him and this other girl mutually agreed that they were splitting up because they both want different things. Then we talked some more and we agreed to just meet up and go to a movie just to see eachother and hang out. We had a great time but of course Im hesitant, I use to like this guy and was hurt with that whole previous situation. He has recently seemed REALLY interested and last night we saw eachother and were sitting on his rooftop deck and it felt really comfortable and we held hands and he told me that he made a really big mistake letting me go the first time and wants me to try it out with him to see if there is anything real between us. We cuddled and things felt right, and unfortunatley one thing led to another and I just dont want things to move fast for me personally. Im just not sure what to do or what to think? Any suggestions? I'm hesitant, he knows that. But he seems to be making an effort in something like a real relationship. What do I do? And today I talked to him online and the only thing he really said was what happened intimatley last night shouldn't have happened and then started talking about other things. I agreed but kept it short with him to see if he would bother to ask me what was wrong and he didnt so I told him I had to go. He said why? ok go I'll talk to you later. So I said bye and that's it.Men I need your advice??
This guy is giving you mixed singles. At night, he tells you he made a mistake by letting you go a few months ago. The next day, he says what happened (intimately) shouldn't have happened, and then changed the subject. It sems like one of two things are going on for him. Either he's into drama, or he's just to immature for a relationship.





There are many other guys for you to date out there. Let this guy find someone else, and you find someone who's ready to treat you in the special way you deserve.Men I need your advice??
ok guys make mistakes... so he made a mistake.... apologized and wants you to be with him... you felt it was right and comfortable and want to be with him... so just be together... in the end all relationships are the same either they work or they dont
wow can you try again and clump it up a little less...sry most guys have my attention span as well

No comments:

Post a Comment