Sunday, July 25, 2010

Need Grown Man Advice? Please Help.?

Okay, Im 32 years old and I met this guy online that I really got along well with. He called me every day sometimes, twice a day for a month and we would talk for hours on the phone. We went out the first time and we both expressed to each other that we couldnt wait to see one another because of the chemistry. Then we went out the second time, he held my hand during the movie and frenched kissed me good night. Then I had'nt even gotten home yet when he called to see what I was doing. Then I didnt hear from him all day on Father's day, but thats just because I thought he was buys and I didnt want to bother him either because I knew he was with his family. I then didnt hear from him all day monday, so I called him monday night. He never returned my call until the next day, tuesday night. So I called him back and we talked for 45 minutes. I told him that I missed talking to him he said that he missed talking to me. I then asked him if he had a good time the other night and he said yes, he then asked me if I had a good time, I told him yes. He then said that He had to work all week and the weekend because he was covering for a few people. He didnt mention that he wanted to see me again at all. We then ended the conversation and then he said that he will call me the next day. But he never did. I made another call out to him last night when he was supposed to call, but he never returned my phone call. The whole time we have been talking the past month, the longest he would go until he returned my phone call was 1 hour. During the month we were talking, he was singing to me, saying my name over and over again, telling me that he wants to hang out with me more and more. I shared with him what my expectations are and that I dont want to be taken advantage of in any way shape or form and I dont want to play games. Well he ended up never calling me again. Last night, His friend called me wanting to get to know me better and he said that he was sorry about what happened between me and Dan. It felt like his friend was opening a can of worms within me, so I laid everything out on him about his friend Dan and I sent Dan a nasty email telling him how he hurt me and how Im too good for him anyways. But his friend still wants to get to know me? Should I give his friend a chance? Do you think their plotting something with me? Do you think it was right for me to go off? I need advice.








I think Dan hurt me alot because he came into my life at one of the lowest points in my life because my ex proposed to me and withdrew his proposal. But I still feel used by him, so should I give his friend a chance?Need Grown Man Advice? Please Help.?
HELL NO are u craazy??? trust me im a guy and ived never done it but ived thought bout it and i have friends that do that im not an old person but i know my ways to get through life . . . but yea that guy is a jerk DAN he probably didnt like ur looks or something but thats juss stupid is not the looks is the chemistry and the respaect and feeling but anywayz dont even talk to his friend i bet there up to something and their trying to mess with ur heart so dont even give him the time a day. . .Need Grown Man Advice? Please Help.?
no. find someone in a more natural setting and get to know them. do the things you like to do, find a man in the process who does them as well. now you have natural shared interests.
Dating a friend of someone you went out with isn't a good idea, doesn't normally work.
dating your ex's friend almost always ends badly. I made that mistake once.
r u sure this dan is single,it just sounds a bit odd
give him a chance if it doesnt go to well tell him that you had a great time with him but you dont think hes the right man and about the other guy i think he was just using you
I'd avoid both of them. They sound creepy...like they're in cahoots. You better watch out. Sounds like they like to share...something weird is going on and I can't put my finger on it. Look out for yourself and tell as many of your friends as possible. Even call the police and report this behavior. Look both of them up on the Sex offender registry. AVOID THEM. There are plenty of fish in the sea...let these two swim very far away. Don't be lured out to meet one because both of them could be waiting to hurt you. It also sounds like the first one might be married...not calling on Father's Day. Avoid them Hun and take care.
Be they boys or be they men, some treat women with total disrespect and I think in all honesty this is one. You can't turn a persons feelings on and off like a tap, that's what it seems he is doing - plain and simply using you for his own convenience, when it suits.





Plus this guys take advantage of when your in a low point in life, gaining your confidence and trust more easily, because at a low ebb we're far more vulnerable to what appears to be a good and kind hearted other person. He knows your vulnerable right now and therefore is able to turn you the tap on and off when he likes (I don't mean turn on in the sexual way), but he knows your lonely, and automatically thinks he can ring when he likes, say what he likes and you'll be sitting there waiting.





Be careful about meeting people on line, you don't know what kind of people they really are, remember you don't know them personally and in the flesh, they can and some do just reel you in with their lies. Worse still it could be very dangerous - there are freaks out in this world that will do more than just break your heart - be careful.





So show him your not going to !! Even a decent friend would not do this to you - why let him get away with it. And I would say leave out the other guy too - they've obviously been talking about you - and God knows what about, so don't trust either.





Never tell a guy too much about yourself, its not a good way to be. I sense that your very up front open and honest, and though that is a commendable trait, often it don't pay, you end up meeting users. Even when your full of life and fun, when you first meet someone, don't open your heart and emotions up to them too soon.





Remember your a great person and you deserve love and respect from people who will treat you good, be that boyfriends or just ordinary friends.





I wish you the very best but don't let this man continue to use you - he'll dump you just as soon as the next decent but vulnerable woman comes along.
Dan is a jerk and jerks usually hang in packs probably good to avoid him especially because it keeps you linked to Dan and yes you acted just find now let him loose and find someone who deserves your attention
things didn't work out with this guy dan, just let go. if you hang on youre hanging on alone which isnt worth it. however i don't think you should pursue the friend. unless hes someone really special it isnt particularly worth gettin involved with someone who is friends with this guy dan. you will inevitably be involved with both of them. like you will see dan at functions or here stories about him. it will confuse you and be painful i would imagine. better off getting a fresh start.





secondly i don't think its ever a good idea to send people nasty emails. just bc you have become embittered you have to hurt him 2? just letting go is a better route. bc if he had any doubt losing you was the right move your email simply confirmed all suspicions. better off being classy and letting him realize what he is missin on his own.





at your ages i doubt him and his friend are ';plotting'; something cruel on you. however they inevitably discussed whether or not the friend could talk to you. dan obviously said yes, and had to give the friend his justifications. they couldve been something the friend could deal with and he pursued....or he accepts them bc he really is just interested in a short term fling. in any event the friend is going in with predispositions about your personality which i would assume are detrimental in forming a genuine relationship....or at the very least going in 2 steps behind strangers.








i wish you the best of luck, dating isn't easy, and falling in love is harder. just remember to remain optimistic through it all

No comments:

Post a Comment