Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ok so man advice please...?

i've been seeing this really nice guy that i met when i rented my washing machine (very bizarre i know), anyway he took my number off my contract and we started texting and stuff and now we pretty much speak every day. he asked me out to the cinema and we went and had a good time and stuff but i wasnt really sure if it was a date or not. i mean he isnt really coming onto me.. he did pay and stuff and the other day he offered to pick me up from work which was nice but still i'm not sure if he wants to just be friends or like.. date. he's invited me round on friday to his place where he's cooking but again i'm not sure if its a date or just like.. as friends?? help! opinions please?? and no before you say it, i'm not making te first move. i'm a woman, i'd only do that if i was desperate.Ok so man advice please...?
It was a date. When a guy invites a woman to a movie and then dinner, his intentions are usually romantic. Maybe he's just reserved, or comfortable with a slower dating pace, or not sure if you're into him.





My suggestion is to use body language. Stand close to him, touch him when you talk, brush against him, hold eye contact, and smile. He'll get the message. Also, don't be afraid to suggest a date yourself. You could even try using the word ';date'; and see how he responds.Ok so man advice please...?
Sounds like a date to me. I dont think that men go to that much trouble for just a friend.
Sounds like he is in the same boat.I would say he wants you.men dont usually go through all that trouble for friends.


I bet he is just a little nervous or intimidated by you.You may have to be suttle and push him toward making the first move.Maybe while you are eating dinner.Just reach out and grab his hand.If you let him know you are interested he will open up I am sure.


Maybe after you eat.Offer to help do the dishes.Play around with it.Put suds on his nose.Things like that.I dont know what will work,but if you like him and want to be with him.Dont be afraid to make the first move.


Most men will not think you are desperate because you make the first move.In fact it kinda turns us on.Be yourself and just push him a little.Sounds like that is all that needs to happen.


Good luck
i think it a date he take u to a movie and invited u to his house for cooking I think it a date not just friend
This title was really misleading. I thought I'd be answering a question about cars or sports.
who the hell told you that a woman cannot make the first step? it all depends on the emotional resilience of either the boy or girl, it may be he is also dying to tell you that he loves you but you are not giving him any chance, at least give him a chance to talk about this so that he can come out of his nervousness, someone has to make the first move isnt it?


And it seems to me you both love each other, pretty much :)
All those things he did like take you to the movies and cooking for you I would do those for a friend. But it seems to me like he is definitely interested in you. He just maybe a little shy (and your still attracted to him jk,lol). So if you don't want to make the first move then you have to wait a while before he actually starts expressing his feelings towards you out in the open. I say give him like a month or so.
The big question here is:





If you do go out with him, will you get a discount on your rental?





You gotta think these things through.
Well very openly I would ask him when you went to the dinner what his intentions were and explain to him how your feeling. You cant assume things thats what I have found does NOT work for me so better to have an open line of communication its healthier anyway :)
He may be nervous. You might have to make the subtle first move, like, try to hold his hand or something.
it seems like maybe he just wonts to get to know you first b4 making a move... just drop suttle hints and movements he just might wanna take it slow
He wants to date you. Let him know you're interested. You don't have to ';make the first move'; just let him know.

No comments:

Post a Comment