Saturday, July 31, 2010

I hate trying to be intimate when the man goes too soon.advice?

its not like it happens all the time,but I hate making love with my fiance because sometimes he goes too soon and I dont get any pleasure.I love him,im horny and I like being intinate with him but its fustraiting when he goes in like 2 minutes or less!!!! And then he gets confused and frustrated at me and wonders why im upset.Any advice.from both sides would help.Anyone else have this problem??I hate trying to be intimate when the man goes too soon.advice?
Yeah, it happens sometimes. But I overlook it because most of the time I'm completely satisfied and he doesn't finish until he knows I have. So it's okay to have a quickie now and then. It is a little disappointing but it's forgivable. Try to get him to get you off manually before penetration or get a toy.I hate trying to be intimate when the man goes too soon.advice?
He needs to get sex more often. If it's too long in between times, he gets very horny and will not last very long when he's in you. The more often you have sex, the longer he'll be able to last each time. He will become used to having sex with you and won't prematurely ejaculate. Or maybe after the first time, give him like 10 minutes and try getting him aroused again so you can go another time. The 2nd time around, he'll definitely last longer.
It's actually rather uncommon for both partners to go off at the same time. A considerate personwill try to be sure their partner has a good time, too, whether by more foreplay or by other play after they've gone off.





If he doesn't listen when you say you're not done and not happy, there's some other problem; he needs to unclog his ears! Try telling him what it is that you want; or, if he thinks what's good for him should be just fine for you, tell him that what he's doing is like if you suddenly rolled over and said ';I'm done'; before he came. I doubt he'd like that very much; it's basically what he's doing to you. Ask him for specific things you'd like for him to do -- guys generally take a while to get ready to go again, but he's still got fingers that work, if nothing else!
If he's ejaculating too early you need to take it back a few steps, slow things down, Without sounding too crude or offencive, get him to play with you, tease you. Making you the centre of attention and as if only your pleasure matters, don't let his penis inside you. Tell him to slow down, if your scared of mentioning it to him, make it a game. your sexual satisfaction is just as important as his and if your not climaxing then he should be trying to fix that (from a male point of view its great to know you made a woman climax, its part of making love and adds to the man's climax) if all this still fails and he's still climaxing too soon try some 'Endurance Condoms' (coated with a small numbing gel to numb his penis tip and make his performance last longer.


Hope i helped.
It's called the me first technique, you go first, then you won't be so frustrated if he finishes too soon. This might be something that will calm itself in time. Since he is so attracted to you, he will probably enjoy a little extended foreplay as well. Sometimes it just takes learning one another's bodies to get things fine tuned.
Several ways to help. 1. Use a condom cause it helps him last longer. 2. When he is about to ';go'; switch positions. 3. When he is about to go again he should pull out and maybe go down on you.I know where you are coming from. Cause then he is asleep snoring and you are pissed off cause you are hornier then you were in the beginning. Talk to him and let him know your frustrations and then he has to let you know when he is about to go so you two can do 1 of the 3 above, if not all 3. But just talk to him about it and let him know how you feel. I did and now I no longer have that problem, never. LOL
This is SUCH a common problem that there is a TON of stuff about it on the net. Google 'premature ejaculation' and find out the many techniques that you and your boyfriend can use to help him last longer.





But you have to tell him what's bothering you before you can make it better.
The solution is simple as long as your man is willing. Stop and go. Have him stop when he is close (but not so close he can't control himself) and wait til he has calmed down. Do this about 5 times (or however many it takes!!!) and that should give you some time to get off. If you do this almost every time you have sex, he will get better at contolling his coming too quick and you will get more pleasure because it will last much longer. good luck!
look its not his fault. what this means is that he is a very passionate man with alot of emotions. best thing for you to do is have a little alcohol to get him relaxed but not to much. 4 or 5 in an hour and a half. its alot preperations but it is what it is. dont tell him either. once he has taken a few back take control and let him relax. do this a few times and it will work. maybe not the first time but dont give up.
yeah, tell him to wait for you.


and if he can't seem to wait, tell him to tink of the most horrid things when he feels hes going to come


because then he won't hehe
OMG yes! i do! it is really frustrating and i try not to show it b/c it would make my bf upset so if he seems close then let him take a break and please you until you both are close. works for me and i have this problem often.
some times that happen to me i don't like it either but 2 minute talk to the guy he is not thinking of your needs only his own little selfish i think spoke to my hus and he is getting better at it now there is fun in there believe me
Have him pleasure you first before he gets to take a ride. An ex of my told him how he would intentionally finish quick because he just wanted to get ';one off';. Yeah it's selfish but men do it all the time.
2 minutes is about normal for most males---if you want satisfaction Better get him to do it orally--otherwise you will be in for a frustrating relationship
he should pleasure you first so you can go first. the he can go second. Then the question becomes who's on third?
He needs to learn to give you oral first and get you to the ';finish'; line first. That way you won't be frustrated by his lack of ';stamina';
I would say let him he get his fast, then let him know you expect a more thorough and satisfying experience...in about 10 minutes. That should get him to be more attentive the first time around pretty quickly! :)
Cunnlingis first, penetration second works for me!! Good luck!
Do the care-beats countdown 5 4 3 2 1!!!
Read and reread your question, fail to see a problem.
Your needs should come first thats how me and my husband have always done it.
my husband used to be that way too. I would get soooooooo mad, but now that we've been together for 11 years I cant wait til hes done. but thats my problem
I think you mean when he CUMS, not when he goes !!!!
Um, 3 words: Buy a dildo.
my wife gets pissed when I go more than 5min...I hate women like you...
Might I suggest that he's a tiny bit selfish?
tell him you want to be ';pleased'; first
sounds like you need a new dude

No comments:

Post a Comment