Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a man's advice on what to do about my relationship because I am all out of answers!!?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year a half now. Last year a few months into our relationship it was his birthday... Needless to say I planned to take him to dinner, dress naughty, give him a massage everything as a surprise. However to my surprise, he had made other plans.. with his friends. I explained to him that I planned a surprise for him but instead all he said was ';It is MY DAY and I can do what I want because it's MY DAY'; I was very hurt, but sense we hadn't been together that long, I got over it. Fast forward to this year, his birthday is approaching. I asked him jokingly if he was going to be a jerk about it this year.... guess what he replied... '; IT IS MY DAY'; and all this crap about how he can choose to do as he pleases on his day. I told him that I loved him and wanted to celebrate his birthday with the man I love... however he repeated once again that it is HIS day... seriously, what is his problem because I can't figure it out.. just a side note.. he is a complete workaholic and has told me that his work, family, obligations, whatever comes before me. Can't blame him for wanting to be successful, but this seems extreme. I give him space.. hell we live in the same damn city and I only see him twice a week! How should I deal with this...I need a man's advice on what to do about my relationship because I am all out of answers!!?
well here's my advice since i am a workaholic. His work and commitments come first and he's very serious about the things he does. In fact, even the things that shouldn't be taken so seriously, he does. Small things like cleaning or a hobby become well organized tasks performed with great precision. Here's his problem... are you ready for this? He doesn't know how to relax, he's probably an only child so his birthday has some kind of strange/traumatic meaning to him, and it doesn't really sound like he doesn't really deserve you if that's how he's going to be. You can do one of two things, 1. teach him how to relax and enjoy life, stop to smell the roses, or you can break it off with him.I need a man's advice on what to do about my relationship because I am all out of answers!!?
I think he is not taking you seriously. As far as i know if someone love you then his action will surely show this love %26amp; by reading your statement it seems that he is pretending that everything comes first %26amp; you are the last. So be prepared to make him cautious that if he is not going to take you seriously then you also have other preferences..be prepare to show him some toughness on such kind of issues...........i am surprise to see that you onle meet twice in one week what the hell he do? By saying that his family comes first it seems that if his family says him to leave you he have a big excuse that my family comes first so baby bye

No comments:

Post a Comment