Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tell me please what should I do? (especially men advices)?

Which one should I follow in this situation: heart or intuition...I really love this man:(?


I fell in love with this guy 3 yrs ago..It never worked out between us, he picked up a different girl who was obssesed with him, he fell in love with her and they were together for 2 yrs. While still being with her he moved to another country. She cheated on him badly, he was really hurt and he is insecure more than he used to be.





I found him online recently and concidence made I was going for hols near the place he lives. We were chatting online for a while, he was saying that he thinks often about the time we went out, also he said that it took him a while to get over that girl but he always knew she wasnt a good person just never wanted to admit it to himself (she married another guy 2 wks after being with him)Anyway we met during my hols, spent a lovely day together and night for the first time...And then he started to text me, asked me if i got home ok etc.





I was ignoring him for a few days.He invited me to his house for a few days in a month. I said to him that I feel like an international booty call and he strongly denied, said we would spend a great time and I obviously might feel anxious but I must feel in his house as in my own.. I suggested him to come over here but he said hes sorry but he cant come over here as there are too bad memories hes been trying to forget..(I know he is afraid to meet some friends as well) and he is going to Oz for the summer for 2 months. I booked the ticket but know Im thinking that Im doing the running but he might be not into me...He texts me every thrid day how my day went, what he is doing, When I said to him I feel bad one day he said he hates hearing that from ppl he cares. He said he is looking forward to seeing me and he made already some plans where to go what to do. (I'll be staying in the guest room) I know he is very cautious really, but even if he is protecting himself from being hurt again is he using me here to make himself feel better?


My heart tells me to go but intuition says I'll be hurt at the endTell me please what should I do? (especially men advices)?
stay at home you are a downie,get a life you are so sad,failing that get a cat.Tell me please what should I do? (especially men advices)?
I feel too lazy to read all that sentences but all the same, you have to follow or listen to your heart because it's always the best thing to do o the best medicine for the soul and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment