Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need man advice..I'm frustrated and confused?

Ineed advice..This guy I like we hung out on sunday through labor day, and he was nice filled up my gas tank, bought me something to eat, wanted me to come back over to have bbq with him and his son. He told me he thought I was beautiful, and just kept smiling at me the entire time I was there, so I'm thinking okay i think he likes me.So he text messaged me the next day, I think it was Tuesday night, his text said';Hey how are you doing, hows work, I get off 10 o clock';..but my cell battery died so I didnt get his text until the next day(the next morning actually) after I turned my phone on..so I text messaged, him saying 'I'm sorry I'm just getting your text this morning'; no response, then thirty minutes later, his friend/co worker ';happens'; to call to check in and let me know one of my co workers got sick..so a few hours later I text the guy I like again ';Soooooo..call me or text message me when you get some free time'; no response..so later on that day another one of his friends call my job to just say hi..and its been two days..and he hasnt responded.And now all of a sudden, I have different people calling my job saying they have the wrong number,at night.And I know I sound paranoid and weird but if I dont talk to him I get these calls..when i am talking to him I dont...I need man advice..I'm frustrated and confused?
Hm, strange. Maybe something came up and he's busy?maybe shy? Or he could think that you avoided him and so he's trying to play hard to get now...But then again strange people are calling.If its women who are calling, then its probably some jealous girl. Or it could just be a coincidence and people really do have the wrong number. Is his friend a girl or a guy? I don't know what to tell you except to not stress out about it. If he really likes you, he will do something about it. Don't worry about it. If he doesn't call/text back, forget it and move to the next one.I need man advice..I'm frustrated and confused?
This is not a good situation. He must have been offended by you not responding to his text as fast as he wanted, and now he has given out your personal number to other people.





Stop thinking about this person, he feeds off control! Don't text him or contact him. You already explained why you didn't respond sooner and you also sent him another message so the ball is no in his court.
wow...that sounds wierd, you need to call this guy and find out why he aint responding to your messages.
he dont wana tlk to you

No comments:

Post a Comment