Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice, ive tried to repress my feelings but i care for and love a man whose 12 years ol?

i need advice, cos i either need to move onto another place and forget it all





or stay in the same place, and still try bury the feelings





ive tried doing the latter and its very hard.





im dont think i should say anything





any advice?Need advice, ive tried to repress my feelings but i care for and love a man whose 12 years ol?
it really depends on your age, if you are over 18, i don't see the problem in the age gap, my ex hubby was 12 years older, my present hubby is 22 years older, if he feels the same way and is 'free' then go for itNeed advice, ive tried to repress my feelings but i care for and love a man whose 12 years ol?
well if he's younger than u i think its best if u guy just stay as friends and just not huck up (go out)
try to keep yourself busy


hang out with friends more


take up a new hobby


do all those things on your to do list


find someone you like better


move on


join a club
oh that doesn't mean anything it's just like fancying a teacher my mate fancied a 34 year old teacher when he was just 7 :) it will be fine
12 years old....or 12 years older...bit unclear...if he is 12 years old...forget it - he is a child!!





OH...my hubby is 10 years older than me...12 years is no big deal...sometimes a relationship works well when there is an age gap....don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment